baumer

BSG KITIK WINS!!

I need a non opener to drop less than 22% on sunday to get my bonus

I think you're good. TITE dropped 11% last Sunday, I don't see how it will drop double that amount this week.

if Bo.com's weekend projections hold we'll have two preseason questions' answers.

Question 13:

Will any of the top 7 grossing sequels domestically this summer have a second weekend drop of less than 44.5%?
YES - MU does.

17)

A) Will any film listed as a horror OR thriller film by boxofficemojo.com gross more than 150 million dollars this summer? YES - WWZ will likely hit +180 mln
B ) Will any film listed as a horror OR thriller film by boxofficemojo.com open to more than 40 mill? YES - WWZ did
C) Will any film listed as a horror OR thriller film by boxofficemojo.com have a second weekend drop of less than 47%? YES - NYSM did
D) Will any film listed as a horror OR thriller film by boxofficemojo.com have an opening day of more than 18 mill? YES - WWZ did

• Like 1

if Bo.com's weekend projections hold we'll have two preseason questions' answers.

Question 13:

Will any of the top 7 grossing sequels domestically this summer have a second weekend drop of less than 44.5%?

YES - MU does.

17)

A) Will any film listed as a horror OR thriller film by boxofficemojo.com gross more than 150 million dollars this summer? YES - WWZ will likely hit +180 mln

B ) Will any film listed as a horror OR thriller film by boxofficemojo.com open to more than 40 mill? YES - WWZ did

C) Will any film listed as a horror OR thriller film by boxofficemojo.com have a second weekend drop of less than 47%? YES - NYSM did

D) Will any film listed as a horror OR thriller film by boxofficemojo.com have an opening day of more than 18 mill? YES - WWZ did

At least I got ONE right. Fuck yeah.

• Founder / Operator

Question 13:

YES - MU does.

17)

I abstained on every single one of those. :lol:

I don't even remember: how many points do we get for abstaining?

Q13: correct 15k, incorrect -10k, abstain 3k

I'm not really clear on how Q17 is scored: here's what B wrote

This is a four part question. Again, you have choices.
Answer any part of the question. Each answer you get correct you will receive 7000 points. Each answer you get wrong, you will lose 7000 points. If you go for all four parts of the question, you must get all four parts correct. If you get even one wrong after going for it all, you will lose 7,000 points. You can go for all of it, none of it and some of it. Choice is yours.
17)
A) Will any film listed as a horror OR thriller film by boxofficemojo.com gross more than 150 million dollars this summer? 
Will any film listed as a horror OR thriller film by boxofficemojo.com open to more than 40 mill? 
C) Will any film listed as a horror OR thriller film by boxofficemojo.com have a second weekend drop of less than 47%? 
D) Will any film listed as a horror OR thriller film by boxofficemojo.com have an opening day of more than 18 mill? 

Get any question right: 7000
Get any question wrong: -7000
Abstain from all four questions: 5000
Go for all four, and get all four correct not only will you get the 28,000, you get a bonus of 28,000. But you must go for all four to qualify for the bonus

So does that mean if I went for all 4 and got anything wrong, I lose just 7,000 points?

• Like 1

I'm no longer in the game, (so I'm not biased) but I view prequels/sequels as the same thing. It's just another movie reusing all the characters from the original. Whether it takes place before or after the first movie doesn't really matter IMO.

Edited by Minion Mattrek
  • Like 1

I'm no longer in the game, (so I'm not biased) but I view prequels/sequels as the same thing. It's just another movie reusing all the characters from the original. Whether it takes place before or after the first movie doesn't really matter IMO.

You just try to find a way to screw us, huh? 

• Like 1

You just try to find a way to screw us, huh?

Haha with every question and every decision someone gets screwed over :P I'm just looking at it objectively. The GA knows that it's another film in the franchise, most don't know or don't care if it's a sequel or prequel. Only us box office nerds care about that type of thing.
  • Like 1