The Mason scenes were some of the most disturbing stuff I have ever seen. My stomach was in a loop. I assume he will return sooner or later. I doubt this lasts until Season 5 or 6. 

So glad Hannibal was renewed, because otherwise that'd be like one of the darkest series finales ever.

The "Abigail is Alive" theory was right! And then she dies for good two minutes later.

It kinda would have been hilarious if while Hannibal was leaving in the rain, looking triumphant and free, Freddy had shown up and shot him.

I wonder if the third season can match the second. I still can't believe it's on network TV. It's hilarious how they can show something as violent and bloody as this, but they can't have swearing or nudity, that would be too traumatic for the audience.

Edited by Magic

Holy shit, everyone dies?! Even Will?! What in the actual fuck?!?!?! This is ending in the moment I type this letters. 

EDIT: What in hell is Gillian Anderson's character doing with Hannibal?!

Edited by CJohn

Holy shit, everyone dies?! Even Will?! What in the actual fuck?!?!?! This is ending in the moment I type this letters. 

EDIT: What in hell is Gillian Anderson's character doing with Hannibal?!

The showrunner basically described it as Hannibal mic-dropping the entire hero squad. The season was always going to end with the three heroes (and Abigail) in a precarious situation because of the uncertainty of renewal.

Will obviously is going to live. It'd be very surprised if Jack dies. That leaves Alana and Abigail. Abigail for me is assuredly a goner since she has her throat slashed and she appeared to be going into a death rattle. Alana was still alive when Hannibal left the building and she's going to be the first target of arriving cops and EMS personnel, so I am leaning towards her surviving as well for now.

So basically thank NBC for renewing the show, otherwise the popular interpretation would be EVERYONE DIES, HANNIBAL WINS.

• Like 1

The showrunner basically described it as Hannibal mic-dropping the entire hero squad. The season was always going to end with the three heroes (and Abigail) in a precarious situation because of the uncertainty of renewal.

Will obviously is going to live. It'd be very surprised if Jack dies. That leaves Alana and Abigail. Abigail for me is assuredly a goner since she has her throat slashed and she appeared to be going into a death rattle. Alana was still alive when Hannibal left the building and she's going to be the first target of arriving cops and EMS personnel, so I am leaning towards her surviving as well for now.

So basically thank NBC for renewing the show, otherwise the popular interpretation would be EVERYONE DIES, HANNIBAL WINS.

I would be fine with that :lol:

But I am glad it was renewed.