The Cartoon Thread, For the Kiddies in All of Us.....

and even though I did watch some cartoons, I have never been a big cartoon person...and now I only watch is Family Guy!

So go ahead and post videos and talk Cartoons/Animated Shows....

Edited by Truman Burbank

The best thing is I don't think I'll ever outgrow cartoons. Of course I grew up on all the 80's cartoons. And I have a fondness for terrible 70's output from Hanna Barbera, gems like Funky Phantom. And I just started to watch Rocky and Bullwinkle on Netflix.Currently I watch Phineas and Ferb, Heinz Doofenshirmitz is one of the funnier characters n tv

Edited by DAR

^Ah, I was wondering why this thread was NSFW. Well... if that's the direction it was intended to go then I'm out. :lol:

Doesn't have to be, I just put mine in spoilers...but everyone is free to pass there own likes.

EDIT > Took out NSFW

Edited by BATMAN

I only watch hentai, especially the ones with the tentacles.

Is there even tentacle-free hentai? :lol:

I didn't watch a lot of cartoons as a kid, but I watch some in college. I love Batman: The Animated Series, and of course Looney Tunes. The Chuck Jones ones in particular are like a master-class of comedy and succinct storytelling.

Edited by Telemachos
  • Like 1

Nah, I just thought it would be funny to have an avatar of the Avatar. :DKidding, yeah Avatar is one if my favorite shows, I'm waiting for season 2 of the new one. With 2 kids, I actually end up watching a lot of cartoons. With my older daughter, we watch pokemon, beyblades, avatar and Princess Sophia. With my younger daughter we watch Jake and the Neverland Pirates, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Doc McStuffins. Then when they're sleeping or shopping with their mom, you can pop in something with a giant 12 tentacle demon beast from the underworld defiling every orifice of a big breasted virgin ninja warrior. You know, just to mix it up every now and then. ;)

Edited by Jim Shorts
  • Like 1