Phil in the Blank

Batman 1966 movie

I just saw this movie yesterday and omg it had me in stitches. It was like the best bad movie I had ever seen. Anyone else feel this way??Commissioner Gordon: It could be any one of them... But which one? Which ones? Batman: Pretty *fishy* what happened to me on that ladder... Commissioner Gordon: You mean where there's a fish there could be a Penguin? Robin: But wait! It happened at sea... Sea. C for Catwoman! Batman: Yet, an exploding shark *was* pulling my leg... Commissioner Gordon: The Joker! Chief O'Hara: All adds up to a sinister riddle... Riddle-R. Riddler! Commissioner Gordon: A thought strikes me... So dreadful I scarcely dare give it utterance... Batman: The four of them... Their forces combined... Robin: Holy nightmare!

Some days, you just can't get rid of a bomb!

Damn, you beat me to it!Quickly, Robin, the anti shark repellent Bat Spray!I first saw this movie in the early 70's, and I still have a picture of my dad sitting on the Bat cycle because a friend of his was working on it. It was the first movie I ever owned. I bought it back in the mid 80's, and that's when I started collecting. NOBODY bought movies back then, and by the late 90's, I had over 400 movies on VHS. You couldn't buy VHS for less than 20 dollars, and unless you wanted to pay 90 bucks for it a year after it's theatrical run ended, you had to wait until rentals played out and it went up for sale for 20. I paid $40 for Batman (1966) in 1985 or 1986.