Punishment

Weekend Actuals 5/3-5/5

I can retire at age 49. I Recieve my pension immediately, I have to wait till I'm 58 for my 403B and of course I will collect Social security when I'm 67.Of course, I could always lose all of that at any given moment. My 403B is invested. If the pension funds are too low, I get fucked and there's always talk of Social Security being non existent when I'm 67...

Edited by iTz ED

I can retire at age 49. I Recieve my pension immediately, I have to wait till I'm 58 for my 403B and of course I will collect Social security when I'm 67.Of course, I could always lose all of that at any given moment. My 403B is invested. If the pension funds are too low, I get fucked and there's always talk of Social Security being non existent when I'm 67...

Man I hate even thinking about this stuff. On one hand...I'm fortunate, I've got the 401k, social security and a solid pension (i think my company will be solvent in the long run)...but on the other...I'm too young to think about this shit!
  • Like 2

Well, as far as us box office nerds are concerned, there are fifty TWO states. Thank you Puerto Rico and Canada.

Which reminds me that even without Canada (15.5M) Avengers still beats IM3's total North American OW haul 191.9M to 174.1M. Just a staggering total. I wonder how much PR contributed to that TA number. I mean it can't be 17.8M or even close to that  :P .

Which reminds me that even without Canada (15.5M) Avengers still beats IM3's total North American OW haul 191.9M to 174.1M. Just a staggering total. I wonder how much PR contributed to that TA number. I mean it can't be 17.8M or even close to that  :P .

Black Widow is half Puerto Rican....didn't you know?

Man I hate even thinking about this stuff. On one hand...I'm fortunate, I've got the 401k, social security and a solid pension (i think my company will be solvent in the long run)...but on the other...I'm too young to think about this shit!

It's really fucking scary knowing you will work 30+ years of your life for nothing.
  • Like 1

Damn, Ginobili. That man is a stone cold killer. Absolute dagger to the Warriors. 

Lol. I'm watchin that too.

Edit: Andddd.....

He wins it for the spurs

Edited by jse

Surprised Sherman Oaks made it on there.

Ever now and then its in top 10/15 for individual titles

I'm surprised Tysons made it.  There were like 4 or 5 other theaters that had 20% more shows over the weekend, and its usually the Cinemark in Hanover that makes the lists for the bigger openers.

Across the board its a top 10 location

Those two NYC theaters with only 13 screens and they're in the top 3 nationwide. That is an insane amount of business considering their screencount.

top thrs this year to date

1-AMC Empire 25 NYC (combine with E-walk 13 across the road and you have a monster house), 2-AMC Burbank 30, 3-REG Union Squ 14 NYC, 4-AMC Lincoln Squ 13 NYC, 5-CPLX Scotiabank 16 Calgary AB

Tysons Corner is #10

NYC has 4 in top 20,  Greater LA has 6

Edited by Rth
  • Like 2