Punishment

Weekend Actuals 5/3-5/5

Hockey > all sportsFuck Texas and their football.

Football!J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS!Did you know 2 weeks ago The Jets had 6 Quarterbacks?A quarterback for everyday of the week except for Sunday.
  • Like 2

Football!J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS!Did you know 2 weeks ago The Jets had 6 Quarterbacks?A quarterback for everyday of the week except for Sunday.

The Jets. What a freaking joke. I can tell you Geno Smith is a punk ass bitch. Refused to shake hands at midfield before our game with them last season, then proceeded to curl up in the fetal position as we curb-stomped them by 30+.

Ever now and then its in top 10/15 for individual titles Across the board its a top 10 location top thrs this year to date1-AMC Empire 25 NYC (combine with E-walk 13 across the road and you have a monster house), 2-AMC Burbank 30, 3-REG Union Squ 14 NYC, 4-AMC Lincoln Squ 13 NYC, 5-CPLX Scotiabank 16 Calgary AB Tysons Corner is #10 NYC has 4 in top 20,  Greater LA has 6

Is this gross or attendance?

If I was buried under 20 feet of snow for 90% of the year, I might agree with you. Sucks to live like an Eskimo. :P

You texans will never understand the love of hockey. You never get to play pound hockey.

The Jets. What a freaking joke. I can tell you Geno Smith is a punk ass bitch. Refused to shake hands at midfield before our game with them last season, then proceeded to curl up in the fetal position as we curb-stomped them by 30+.

No worries, skipping this season. Mark Sanchez clearly played the wrong football.

Hockey > all sportsFuck Texas and their football.

I love NFL. I can watch football non stop 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year. I'm football junkie. High school, college and professional. :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Also, Texans are finally good with players I can root for. (Watt, AJ and Foster)  :wub:

• Like 1