Punishment

Weekend Actuals 5/3-5/5

As a fellow veggie, I like the options there.

I am guessing he eats their. He just became a veggie for health reason even thou he is already ver heathy, he won't even eat French fires or anything high fat. I think my friend is OCD about his Heath.

And your critiquing In-N-Out? So I guess you didn't like the fries. :lol:

In n out is overrated..I might be biased from the time some homeless dude took a shit in the middle of the restaurant though...
  • Like 1

I like their grilled cheese option. But no, I have to defer to what my wife and all my friends say (which is basically what I paraphrased). :P

We are gonna have some words the next time I'm in LA. :lol:
  • Like 2

In n out is overrated..I might be biased from the time some homeless dude took a shit in the middle of the restaurant though...

WTF? Oh man that would make me stay away for a while. Or at least just go through Drive-Thru :)

My best friend kinda annoys me when comes to eating since he never eat anything unhealthy. He will not drink alcohol, soft drinks, or entry drinks. No desert for him is bowl of fruit. The kid works for couple of hours a day. Me makes me feel fat and lazy when grab something to eat.

Edited by Dexter of Suburbia

Do you ever make it up to the North Bay? If you do, go to a pizza place in Petaluma called Old Chicago. Trust me, you won't regret it.

I'll definitely check it out. I'm a bit of a foodie and The Bay Area is full of great restaurants. Chicago style deep dish pizza?
  • Like 1

I'll definitely check it out. I'm a bit of a foodie and The Bay Area is full of great restaurants. Chicago style deep dish pizza?

Yep. The second floor of what used to be a brothel back in the 19th century, in scenic "downtown" Petaluma.

Posted Image

Posted Image