Punishment

Weekend Actuals 5/3-5/5

I do not have that near me.Chinese food also sucks.

Chinese food are all like the same thing. I can never get into enjoying their Dim Sum  :mellow: Many people love it though.

Togo's over subway for cheap chain sandwiches.

Posted Image

They've been popping up in the East Bay. Haven't tried it yet but looks good.

I was thinking about walking my dog to the 24 hr donut shop but I think he'll hate me for it :lol:

• Like 2

Are you one of those people that order your burgers dry?  Like meat and bread only?  That's the vibe I'm getting.

No I like a lot stuff on my hamburgers. Jalapeños Onions Mustard PicklesLettuce TomatoesKetchup BBQ saucehot sauce I do not mean I order that all of that my burgers I basically like any thing on my hamburgers. That BBQ hamburger and the burgers on the menu posted sound fucking amazing.

Chinese food are all like the same thing. I can never get into enjoying their Dim Sum  :mellow: Many people love it though.

I went to a restaurant in Alhambra featured on some dudes top ten Chinese restaurants in the US...dim sum...the shu Mai was weak...but the salted pork was to die for....dunno about top ten though...

Chinese food is sooooooo good!

Don't even get me started on sushi!  

But but but sushi is Japanese  :D

I love sushi  :)

I went to a restaurant in Alhambra featured on some dudes top ten Chinese restaurants in the US...dim sum...the shu Mai was weak...but the salted pork was to die for....dunno about top ten though...

San Gabriel Valley is supposed to rock the Chinese food (never make it over there myself).

San Gabriel Valley is supposed to rock the Chinese food (never make it over there myself).

It's excellent (though the chicken feet? Not my thing)That dumpling place in Arcadia though is fucking orgasmic... Edited by kowhite