New Year's Eve

5 members have voted

1. 1. Grade New Year's Eve

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

I didn't think a film could be worse than Valentine's Day. I was wrong.

0/10

Agreed. This actually made Valentine's Day look like a competently made movie. Everything about this was bad. The acting was wooden; the characters bland and the plot was downright dull. I never considered Garry Marshall to be a great director but he's done a movie or two that weren't bad (Overboard, Pretty Woman, The Princess Diaries and even the force re-paring of Gere and Roberts in Runaway Bride) but for any good or even mediocre movie, he has Exit to Eden, Georgia Rule and these two holiday ensemble movies on this resume as well.

I hated just about every moment but once we got to the end, I literally cursed at my television and was thankful there wasn't anything nearby to throw at my television. I hated, hated, HATED this movie. Thankfully it didn't do quite as well as Valentine's Day at the box office so hopefully another "Day" movie isn't in the works...

I'll give it: *¼/*****, (D, 2.3/10, 0.5/4) only because it's not quite as awful as, say, Wrong Turn 4 but it's pretty damn close and I very well may drop to a 0 if I manage to think about it more.

Edited by TheMovieman
  • Like 1

hey baumer how come that awesome post of yours doesn't have a like button, it was perfect resume of my thoughts on the film and if there was a smiley wanting to hang himself or shoot his brains out for even bothering to watch this i'd click on it !its the kind of movie you're acutely aware you'll never get back those 2hrs you wasted urghhh sub zero/10!

• Like 1

Am I the only one who has problems following such a movie? I have a good memory for numbers but a weak one for faces. It takes my whole concentration to keep track of who with whom and then all those threats are interwoven again. Hard work for a bad movie, not worth it.