Hot Tub Time Machine (2010)

5 members have voted

1. 1. Grade it:

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

Yeah, this is a tad overrated. It’s enjoyable and has a few fun gags, but there’s not much else there. Good ending though, and Lizzy Caplan is always a pleasant element. B-

Yeah, no, you rated it just about where the consensus lies.

I think I actually saw this twice and I did like it but I can't say it's great or anything.

I have seen this one in the theater back in 2010 liked it and now saw it a few days ago on DVD and I still like it overall it is a fun time travel movie and a cool idea of going back to the 80's and making it look like the 80's and the gags and humor in this is still funny to this day. Decent plot, decent cast, decent humor, just a decent movie grade:B

Edited by Maxmoser3

This is the kind of movie 14 year old me even thought was okay. I'm afraid to re-watch it.

I rewatched it at the age of 25 with my dad and we bot laughed a fair amount.

Seriously I don't understand how anyone could hate this, its advertised as a ludicrously dumb concept so you know what you're getting when you watch it. The films is also pretty damn hilarious at times and its cast work very well together.

As for being overrated? are you people serious? its a small film barely anyone knows about and is in no way considered a masterpiece lol.