Puss in Boots

9 members have voted

1. 1. Grade Puss in Boots

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

A fun timekiller, more consistently enjoyable than Kung Fu Panda 2 with a more coherent narrative and some terrific setpieces. There's really nothing terribly wrong with this movie, I just don't think it's memorable enough to stand with the best animated movies.

B+

B+8.4Great movie, but the trailer ruined my experience because all the best jokes are in trailer.One thing that suprised me a lot was the relationship between the puss and the egg, very well-developed, I don't expected that from Dreamworks and the visuals are amazing too. One scene caught my attention, at the climax (underwhelming by the way) when the puss is holding the little baby swan and the egg, this whole sequence was very good, reaching the apex when the egg parting with the final words, one word: BEST SCENE in all dreamworks movies, touching. The movie have some flaws