Smallville944

New Cayom Website

It didn't look like anyone was working on this and I have a habit of creating lists of things so I went ahead and addedHighest Domestic TotalsHighest Worldwide TotalsHighest Overseas TotalsHighest Opening WeekendsHighest Winter OpeningsHighest Spring OpeningsHighest Summer OpeningsHighest Fall OpeningsHighest Holiday OpeningsHighest MLK Weekend GrossesHighest President's Day Weekend GrossesHighest Memorial Day Weekend GrossesHighest Independence Day Weekend GrossesHighest Labor Day GrossesHighest Thanksgiving 5-Day Weekend GrossesYear 1 Highest GrossersYear 2 Highest Grossersand filled them with statistics... I hope you guys don't mind...

It didn't look like anyone was working on this and I have a habit of creating lists of things so I went ahead and addedHighest Domestic TotalsHighest Worldwide TotalsHighest Overseas TotalsHighest Opening WeekendsHighest Winter OpeningsHighest Spring OpeningsHighest Summer OpeningsHighest Fall OpeningsHighest Holiday OpeningsHighest MLK Weekend GrossesHighest President's Day Weekend GrossesHighest Memorial Day Weekend GrossesHighest Independence Day Weekend GrossesHighest Labor Day GrossesHighest Thanksgiving 5-Day Weekend GrossesYear 1 Highest GrossersYear 2 Highest Grossersand filled them with statistics... I hope you guys don't mind...

How the hell you managed to do all that tedious work I have no idea, but it's very impressive.

Well I saw in year 1 that there were short paragraphs for each week saying how the movies were doing so I thought that if anyone ever did that again it would be cool to have full lists of the older movies to compare too