baumer

Monday #s IM3 11.26

He hates movies.....I don't.  :)

Well I mean your favorite director is Michael Bay!!! lol...*Hides Transformers Limited Edition Ultimate Trilogy Boxset*
  • Like 1

I disagree. Moore's giant squid thing sucks and Snyder changed it to something a lot better.

You know what? You're kinda right, I'll meet you halfway there. IMO, the real problem is that by slavishly recreating and idolizing the superheroes, Snyder ends up doing the very thing the novel rails against.

• Like 1

1. The dark knight 2. Batman Begins3. Batman4. The Dark Knight Rises5. Batman Returns6. Watchmen7. X-men: first class8. Iron man 39. X210. Spider-Man 2

No Avengers!?_____I will be doing the top 10 comic book movies again this year. Unfortunately I don't see IM3 making top 10.

You know what? You're kinda right, I'll meet you halfway there. IMO, the real problem is that by slavishly recreating and idolizing the superheroes, Snyder ends up doing the very thing the novel rails against.

I completely agree with that. I don't think Snyder really got what Moore was trying to say, but I do give him credit for even managing to film the plot. That in and of itself was a pretty big accomplishment.

Every good idea (visually or otherwise) is Alan Moore's contribution, every bad idea is Snyder's. (I'll give him credit for some excellent opening credits).

You keep talking like that and do you know what I predict for you?

• Like 1

Lets be honest.Would everyone be as hyped up for MoS if Nolan was not involved?I wouldn't. I think I could direct a better movie then Sucker Punch.

I love when films drop more than expected. Reaction: "I'm more interested in Tuesday." Tuesday reaction: "I'm more interested in Wednesday." Wednesday: "I'm really more interested in the second weekend drop.":circles:

I've been saying since the OW that the 2nd weekend will be interesting.What 2nd Friday are you expecting?

Haven't seen Cloud Atlas but I thought the Master had the problem of crawling up it's own ass.

Wisconsin people eat to much cheesy. It causing their to disagree with my great taste in film.Cheese curds are amazing thou.