baumer

Monday #s IM3 11.26

Oh yeah he did them as well. His avatar was just a guy's face I think, don't know what movie it was from.

That's the guy I was talking about. I hadn't been on the forums when box-2005 was around.

That's the guy I was talking about. I hadn't been on the forums when box-2005 was around.

Oh for sure. Yeah that e1084 guy essentially borrowed the chart technique that box-2005 set up. I really liked those. I would do something similar but I'm far too lazy. :lol:

Oh for sure. Yeah that e1084 guy essentially borrowed the chart technique that box-2005 set up. I really liked those. I would do something similar but I'm far too lazy. :lol:

This is one of those instances I really wished we could've had some warning to transfer all the data and charts and analysis from BOM to somewhere else rather then waking up to the fact the forums were gone.

This is one of those instances I really wished we could've had some warning to transfer all the data and charts and analysis from BOM to somewhere else rather then waking up to the fact the forums were gone.

Yeah I was just saying to baumer the other day, it's a total bummer there is no way to access those boards. Wish they would at least make them readable as archived posts. Oh well.