baumer

Monday #s IM3 11.26

DodgevilleI saw the house on the Rocks, geocashed, saw Iron Man 3. And had the BBQ ever!!!!! So fucking good.

Dodgeville is a fucking bore town. Good rest stop city. You should have stopped in La Crosse...great bars and college party town. 

Well, you know what Fish says about Hollywood.....more than 3/4's of the people who work in it are gay....not that there's anything wrong with that.

LOL.

No, it's the perfect summary of what's wrong with Snyder's approach. He decides to crank everything to 11 and lavish detail on all the visuals, while ignoring what the story is actually about. :)

Man of SteelDirected By Zack SnyderProduced by Christopher Nolan (Director of The Dark Knight Trilogy)Starring Henry CavilAmy AdamsProduced by Christopher Nolan (Director of The Dark Knight Trilogy)Michael ShannonLawrence FishburneProduced by Christopher Nolan (Director of The Dark Knight Trilogy)

These are some pretty damn solid lists. Please note I have a Batman tattoo on my arm, for God's sake, so this list should perhaps be taken with more than a grain of salt. 

1. The Dark Knight

2. The Dark Knight Rises

3. Batman Begins/X-Men First Class

4. Spider Man 2

5. Iron Man

6. The Avengers

7. The Amazing Spider Man

8. Spider-Man 1

9. X2: X-Men United

10. Thor

Least favorite movie of all time, probably: Daredevil 

Dodgeville is a fucking bore town. Good rest stop city. You should have stopped in La Crosse...great bars and college party town.

If you stop there again go to Bob's Bitching BBQ. Fucking amazing plus it affordable. I had a fun time, house on the Rocks was cool.

LOL.

No, it's the perfect summary of what's wrong with Snyder's approach. He decides to crank everything to 11 and lavish detail on all the visuals, while ignoring what the story is actually about. :)

I have to admit, perhaps part of my love for the film is knowing absoultey nothing about the source material before watching it.  When I watched it for the first time, I had never seen a film anything like it.  The music, the theme, the asshole superheroes and Rorschack.....once I heard the line in the prison about not being locked up in here with them, they are in here with him...I knew I was witnessing brilliance.

• Like 1