Water Bottle

Game of Thrones (BOOK + TV) WARNING: SPOILERS [NO LEAKED EPISODE SPOILERS]

I have been speculating for sometime now whether Varys gets Tommen in the finale, and Myrcella's storyline being on fast forward just strengthened those suspicions.

Pycelle and Kevan by themselves aren't exactly shocker casualties enough for the finale, so they would need someone like Tommen to bite it too. However, killing Tommen and crowning Myrcella as Queen reduces the stakes for Margaery's storyline as it is far more interesting to see the current Queen undergo trial then just the widow of a former king.

Now that would just be ridiculous, especially since if Littlefinger shows up in the finale it only makes sense to be in the North with a Vale army.

Pycelle and Kevan are gonna croak for sure though, like the book.

But he's in Kings Landing now? (magically teleportated from Winterfell to KL, but ok)

But he's in Kings Landing now? (magically teleportated from Winterfell to KL, but ok)

We haven't seen Littlefinger since midway through Episode 7. That's plenty of time in the show, especially for Littlefinger the Apparator, to go to the Vale and collect an army.

• Like 1

Interesting

After “The Dance of Dragons,” it wasn’t clear if we’d see Dorne again. With Doran’s negotiations in place, no one knew quite what to expect. Well now a new interview with Jessica Henwick hints that things in Dorne will once again heat up in the finale.

Henwick spoke with Yahoo News Singapore when she was in town there recently and confirmed the Sand Snakes will be part of something “extreme” this coming Sunday.

“What happens with the Sand Snakes is…extreme. Very extreme. So I’m really curious to see how people take it. I don’t know what else I can say!” the actress tells Yahoo Singapore. “Episode 10 sets the rest of the show on a very certain path. It’s a big move in Game of Thrones, and the Sand Snakes are a part of it.”

http://watchersonthewall.com/david-nutter-and-jessica-henwick-look-ahead-at-the-game-of-thrones-season-finale-2/?utm_campaign=shareaholic&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=socialnetwork

We may get a second attack on Myrcella?

Edited by Numbers of Westeros

We haven't seen Littlefinger since midway through Episode 7. That's plenty of time in the show, especially for Littlefinger the Apparator, to go to the Vale and collect an army.

That's enough time for him to go to asshai collect an army of magicians get a dragon and march on the wall 

Ellaria and Snakes riot grrrrrrrling and taking over Dorne.

But I think it's after Jaime and the kids depart for KL.

As long as Bronn lives.

More Bronn is always good, but I like in the books how, once he goes off page after taking Cersei's bribe he begins a slow climb to power in the Crownlands (as of the end of the fifth book he has gathered a small army of sellswords and is poised to press Lollys' claim to Rosby).

As long as Bronn lives.

More Bronn is always good, but I like in the books how, once he goes off page after taking Cersei's bribe he begins a slow climb to power in the Crownlands (as of the end of the fifth book he has gathered a small army of sellswords and is poised to press Lollys' claim to Rosby).

Bronn is going to get oak hearted and I don't think the sand snakes will run dorne that is stupid even by d&d standards who will listen to them dorne more accepting but it still cares a bastard and a commoner will not be accepted rulers

Bronn is going to get oak hearted and I don't think the sand snakes will run dorne that is stupid even by d&d standards who will listen to them dorne more accepting but it still cares a bastard and a commoner will not be accepted rulers

Didn't Oberyn make it a point to explain to the Lannisters in S4 that Dorne doesn't give a fuck about purebloods and bastards? Besides, Ellaria is the daughter of a noble Dornish lord if I remember correctly, so not exactly a "commoner" either.

And Bronn won't get Oakhearted lol. Otherwise they wouldn't introduce Lollys and make references to her elder sister. 

Elliara is the bastard daughter of a Dornish lord yes.

Bronn being Oakheart makes no sense as he has zero reason to do anything for the Snakes now that he is free.

Edited by Numbers of Westeros

Didn't Oberyn make it a point to explain to the Lannisters in S4 that Dorne doesn't give a fuck about purebloods and bastards? Besides, Ellaria is the daughter of a noble Dornish lord if I remember correctly, so not exactly a "commoner" either.

And Bronn won't get Oakhearted lol. Otherwise they wouldn't introduce Lollys and make references to her elder sister.

They follow the Martel family of which none of the sand snakes nor ellaria but them replacing doran makes him look stupid and incompetent and doran is not a stupid man by any means

They follow the Martel family of which none of the sand snakes nor ellaria but them replacing doran makes him look stupid and incompetent and doran is not a stupid man by any means

He isn't stupid for being overthrown. Wise and benevolent rulers and leaders in real life have been the victims of coups and assassinations many times before. Was Tywin stupid and incompetent for getting murdered by his own son, a dwarf no less?

He isn't stupid for being overthrown. Wise and benevolent rulers and leaders in real life have been the victims of coups and assassinations many times before. Was Tywin stupid and incompetent for getting murdered by his own son, a dwarf no less?

Different circumstance he had those people in prison and let them out if he is then immediately overthrown by those people he looks very stupid

Apparently another leak. Just one picture, but still. What the hell happened to HBO security this season? :\

I think whole episode will be just messy fast-cut of every plot. Cersei, Arya, Winterfell and Jon major events are going to be in it, but will be too short to have impact on viewer. This is my design.

Different circumstance he had those people in prison and let them out if he is then immediately overthrown by those people he looks very stupid

A bad decision does not an idiot make. Besides, he wouldn't be the first man or the last to underestimate women.

Apparently another leak. Just one picture, but still. What the hell happened to HBO security this season? :\

I think whole episode will be just messy fast-cut of every plot. Cersei, Arya, Winterfell and Jon major events are going to be in it, but will be too short to have impact on viewer. This is my design.

Seems on par with last season's finale.