#ED

Weekend Estimates - (BO.com forums <3 RTH)

Can we just skip a few weeks for MoS already...

May will be a lot of fun. I ain't skipping any weekend! 

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 2

Oh yeah. My town alone has like 15 kebab places. 

Good, if ever go to Finland i have something to eat. The rest of your food sounds terrible. What region is the best to visit Finland. I might have a chance to visit in a couple of years. 

Good, if ever go to Finland i have something to eat. The rest of your food sounds terrible. What region is the best to visit Finland. I might have a chance to visit in a couple of years. 

I suppose you'd want to visit southern Finland, Helsinki is in southern finland. You got a lot of nice stores, exotic restaurants, movie theaters, museums, even black people. I personally dont like Helsinki. Its just a hostile city. I dont know, I just feel really angry and down every time I leave Helsinki. Not a good atmosphere in there. Not at all

Tampere on the other hand is really nice. Its a lot more cosy than Helsinki and in the summertime its wonderful. My city Joensuu is good too but there really nothing here for an american tourist. 

I suppose you'd want to visit southern Finland, Helsinki is in southern finland. You got a lot of nice stores, exotic restaurants, movie theaters, museums, even black people. I personally dont like Helsinki. Its just a hostile city. I dont know, I just feel really angry and down every time I leave Helsinki. Not a good atmosphere in there. Not at all

Tampere on the other hand is really nice. Its a lot more cosy than Helsinki and in the summertime its wonderful. My city Joensuu is good too but there really nothing here for an american tourist. 

I want to do a Scandinavia trip some day. My dads work is going to Finland in a couple of years, so if time off from work I might go. 

$400m for IM3 was basically locked once we got its first Sat number...the debate was whether it'd hit $450m (as increments of $50m are usually the discussions had about big dom totals).Edit: Haha I meant to quote something before this and now I can't find it, oh well.

Edited by FTF

I want to do a Scandinavia trip some day. My dads work is going to Finland in a couple of years, so if time off from work I might go. 

That sounds cool. I want to do an epic American road trip someday. From New York to Los Angeles but not through the country but like a lower route, so I could visit Mississippi.

That sounds cool. I want to do an epic American road trip someday. From New York to Los Angeles but not through the country but like a lower route, so I could visit Mississippi.

Why the fuck would want visit Mississippi it is the shittiest state of America. 

• Like 1

Well I certainly dont want to drive through 510 000 miles of desert. 

I guess you could hit Louisiana after Mississippi. Then come through the best state, Texas and head west