#ED

Weekend Estimates - (BO.com forums <3 RTH)

Did I say EVERYONE? Stop putting words into my mouth. This what makes you fanboys pathetic. You always assume.

So you're not a fanboy? Well, okay then  :wub:

• Like 1

It's performing better than TDKR? TDKR is ahead as of this posting.

You're right, TDKR ended its second weekend with 287m and it was a hyped as hell film, much more than IM3 was, very much in the same vain of TA. The fact that IM3 could match that this weekend and keep going since it's a more family friendly film shows how much things changed. We are talking about Iron Man here, not Spider-Man or Wolverine, arguably Marvel's biggest cash cows before IM1. I share your enthusiasm for MoS, but you need to understand that both Superman and Spider-Man come below Batman and Iron at this point in time when it comes to box office.

So you're not a fanboy? Well, okay then  :wub:

Every one here is a fan in one way or another. The thing is, some just see GOLD in their favorite movie and nothing else. That's the difference.

Edited by kayumanggi

Let's calm down. Plenty of us who supported IM3 are also looking forward to MOS.  :)

Someone doesn't believe that though. Because we like IM3, we must hate MOS  :lol:  :lol:

• Like 1

You're right, TDKR ended its second weekend with 287m and it was a hyped as hell film, much more than IM3 was, very much in the same vain of TA. The fact that IM3 could match that this weekend and keep going since it's a more family friendly film shows how much things changed. We are talking about Iron Man here, not Spider-Man or Wolverine, arguably Marvel's biggest cash cows before IM1. I share your enthusiasm for MoS, but you need to understand that both Superman and Spider-Man come below Batman and Iron at this point in time when it comes to box office.

TDKR didn't have 3D though.

Yeah, 500 M should happen. That OW was gargantuan!

For somebody with 22000 posts, you sure don't seem to know much.

Other than the fact that anyone who disagrees with you is a fanboy.

• Like 5

For somebody with 22000 posts, you sure don't seem to know much.

Other than the fact that anyone who disagrees with you is a fanboy.

Here comes the generalization again. You surely know much more. Dafuq.

Here comes the generalization again. You surely know much more. Dafuq.

Well who were you calling a fanboy then? At first I thought it was ecstasy, but then you implied it was everybody.

Can everyone calm down? I'm not sure why people are having meltdowns. We've a great Friday with strong performances but instead we've gotten this inane argument going on. 

But Druv, it's funny seeing people try so hard  :wub: We're just killing time really :lol: Until God gets here  :)

• Like 2