theultimatebiu

WKND BO: #StarTrek $70.6M/$84.1M, IronMan3 $35.2M/$337.1M, Gatsby $23.4M/$90.2M

1. It is not a flop.

2. It is not my movie.

Next.

Well you're acting like it's your movie. And it's a flop, floppity flop, flop, flop! Floppilicious!

• Like 3

How do you feel about your 330 M prediction for STID?  :P

At one point I was like you holding out hope for success but now I've accepted it'll be a massive disappointment. :P

I've said STiD royally screwed me over in the BSG but now I want it to flop epically. Meltdowns are the best then.  ;)  :P

I don't think very many people are happy with STID's numbers but you don't have to take it out on poor Trevor.

I just said I was disappointed that movies with FAKE villains make more. I cannot say that?

Get angry if the villain wasn't fake because that means I am making things up. I am not making things up because he was indeed fake. Just this.

At one point I was like you holding out hope for success but now I've accepted it'll be a massive disappointment. :P

I've said STiD royally screwed me over in the BSG but now I want it to flop epically. Meltdowns are the best then.  ;)  :P

I expressed my disappointment earlier than you did. So what is left to accept?

I think I need to rephrase that. I am not saying I am not happy with what IRON MAN lll has done. I just feel betrayed. I have been waiting for Mandarin. And fuck what I got was a mental patient.

Edited by kayumanggi
  • Like 1

I just said I was disappointed that movies with FAKE villains make more. I cannot say that?

Get angry if the villain wasn't fake because that means I am making things up. I am not making things up because he was indeed fake. Just this.

mmm what? True or not. You're still whining, lol. But if it makes you feel better...