theultimatebiu

WKND BO: #StarTrek $70.6M/$84.1M, IronMan3 $35.2M/$337.1M, Gatsby $23.4M/$90.2M

Crying over IM3 making more than STiD. Just face it people liked Trevor.  ;)  :P

IRON MAN lll is gonna make more than STID from the get go so I don't get you.

I want Mandarin. Am I spoiling people here?

Edited by kayumanggi

I am in Texas.  Just looking at different locations on our website.

Okay makes sense. That's a theater in your chain.

Edited by ECSTASY

No,

if you remember correctly Killian was the real mandarin. He even says, I'm the Mandarin and even has the tattoo. 

Huh, I thought that was just a joke...like a reference. Argh. That was so lame.

I really want IRON MAN lV now.

Just got back from my second viewing of STID.

This film was so effing lazy, and so wrong on many levels. The action was awesome, and the movie was darn entertaining, but the whole last 30 minutes was so incredibly flawed that this movie deserves to fail.

It's safe to say this movie will not have good legs. Considering the first time you see it it already feels like a repeat, there won't be many people paying full price to watch it again.

• Like 1

Just got back from my second viewing of STID.

This film was so effing lazy, and so wrong on many levels. The action was awesome, and the movie was darn entertaining, but the whole last 30 minutes was so incredibly flawed that this movie deserves to fail.

It's safe to say this movie will not have good legs. Considering the first time you see it it already feels like a repeat, there won't be many people paying full price to watch it again.

And you watched it twice? That's generous.