#ED

4-Day Wknd Est: FF6 - 120M; TH3 - 51.2M; STID - 47M; Epic - 42.6M; IM3 - 24.3M; TGG - 17M

So close but no cigar for Fast 6 100 Million OW.  Wow, Trek held really well with it losing so much of it's male demo.   THOIII is a disaster but it will find profit from overseas probably.  "Epic" did well and gave families some counter programming.  Gatsby also held decent.  Overall that's a good weekend. IM3, well what can I say, another solid weekend after some average weekdays.   400 Million should happen but it's going to crawl there as I expect even more Big drops in the next weekdays.  The Love got spread around to everyone.

Edited by filmscholar

Trek12 is not going sell as many tickets as Trek11 but it gross more worldwide and I don't see how it's still not a success in the Star Trek series overall.  With all the doom and gloom last week, I think Trek deserves it's props.  That's a fantastic hold with all the competition it faced in it's 2nd week.  WOM obviously is pretty positive.  So even though males had a lot of choices, Trek was still one of them in the end.  

Edited by filmscholar
  • Like 2