#ED

4-Day Wknd Est: FF6 - 120M; TH3 - 51.2M; STID - 47M; Epic - 42.6M; IM3 - 24.3M; TGG - 17M

ouch, you must be halfway between Mt Pleasant and Traverse City

but yeah, for the people on this board who are confused by tress and nature and shit, midwest rules, especially northern part of MI

Are you from Michigan?

Empire 25 & LS 13(with Imax)

if you add Empire 25 + E-walk 13 well you have 38 screens across road from each other, like Ontario Mills a 30 plex and 22 plex right near each other, 52 screens amazing can't think of anything to top that

Thing is with the above examples

the Empire & E-walk don't run same films they play one or the other

the two in Ontario some films play one of the other a lot play both and when they play both its roughly 50/50 split on BO

This weekend they are both playing ff6, stid, tgg, im3, epic, P&G,tho3

Yep. I used to go to the AMC all the time and didn't realize Edwards played the same movies. They have IMAX and they were always showing some weird stuff over there.

RTH, if you do have a time machine, please go to the future and tell me If MoS does well at the BO. :D

Edited by iTz OnLy ED
  • Like 4

I've always wondered how Empire and E-Walk decide what movie plays where.Empire lost out on IM3 and STID. But it looks like they're getting MoS.The #1 theater in the U.S. doesn't have the most screens, yet profits the most.Of course it's in the heart of Times Square.

You mean IM3STID is not playing in Empire AMC 25 ?  :o what a waste.

RTH, if you do have a time machine, please go to the future and tell me If MoS does well at the BO. :D

RTH, please tell ED it's going to flop.

I want to see his meltdown, and I doubt it'll flop in real life, so we need a pre-meltdown now.

RTH, please tell ED it's going to flop.I want to see his meltdown, and I doubt it'll flop in real life, so we need a pre-meltdown now.

:(
  • Like 1

Are you from Michigan?

Toledo area currently, but obviously I'm in MI all the time.

Was just up at the Somerset Collection last week.

People who haven't been there always get a kick out of the Exit 69 joke when I point it out.