ChD

Best movie taste

Right... Which people do you think have the best movie tastes around this forum? 

This is like a very big question, considering what type of forum this is.

You can WORST, too... If you want. (Careful, might start a fight or two)

Edited by ChD

Right... Which people do you think have the best movie tastes around this forum? 

This it has to be someone who likes most movie genres....including say Oscar Movies Today and Classic Movies of the Past.

PS. Shouldn't this be in the Speakeasy????

This it has to be someone who likes most movie genres....including say Oscar Movies Today and Classic Movies of the Past.

No idea...

No idea...

Because it deals with Movies, and also in the Speakeasy, you will get the True Movie People to Discuss it, IMO....

Because it deals with Movies, and also in the Speakeasy, you will get the True Movie People to Discuss it, IMO....

How about let's hear your opinion instead of "where the thread should be."

ChD, on 25 May 2013 - 08:00 AM, said:Posted Image

Which people do you think have the best movie tastes around this forum?

How about let's hear your opinion instead of "where the thread should be."

I was trying to be Modest, but since you asked, the clear answer is ME!

That said, there are others here with some good taste, including some that talk Classic Movies, but I can't think of their names right now....as the Haters on the Board, don't let me enjoy the good ones.

ChD, on 25 May 2013 - 08:00 AM, said:Posted Image

I was trying to be Modest, but since you asked, the clear answer is ME!

That said, there are others here with some good taste, including some that talk Classic Movies, but I can't think of their names right now....as the Haters on the Board, don't let me enjoy the good ones.

Uhm... Uhm... GET OUT.

• Like 1

Uhm... Uhm... GET OUT.

The creator of the thread has spoken. 

Stop being Babies, I just answered the question that Alpha asked me...and noticed how I didn't even put that in my first response, even though I was thinking it.

Anyway, I would bet that there are very few people that could match me on Liking and Seeing so many of the last 100 years of Movies...including every Movie Genre.

Edited by CHECKMATE

Stop being Babies, I just answered the question that Alpha asked me...and noticed how I didn't even put that in my first response, even though I was thinking it.

Anyway, I would bet that there are very few people that could match me on liking the last 100 years of Movies...and one that Likes and has Seen all types of Movies.

Oh jesus, first you were bragging about your salary, then about your dick size, and now you're saying you have the best taste here? Just stfu

Edited by Jack Nevada
  • Like 1

Anyway, I would bet that there are very few people that could match me on liking the last 100 years of Movies...and one that Likes and has Seen all types of Movies.

Ok, look here. I'm saying it the nice way since you didn't get it the first time. Either come here and answer that question seriously, without behaving like a prick, or just get out of here.

Ok, look here. I'm saying it the nice way since you didn't get it the first time. Either come here and answer that question seriously, without behaving like a prick, or just get out of here.

I just did above, copied below...and Tell Me why I am wrong Here?????????????

>>> Anyway, I would bet that there are very few people that could match me on Liking and Seeing so many of the last 100 years of Movies...including every Movie Genre.

I think baumer is like the Lorax of BOF, he speaks for the general audience. 

Well did the general audience here hate Hangover 3 like he did???? For just one example....