A Marvel Fanboy

Your Movie Viewing Volume

Your Movie Viewing Volume  

16 members have voted

1. 1. How many films have you seen in total so far ?

• less than 200
    • 200 ~ 500
    • 1000 ~ 1500
    • 1500 ~ 2000
    • 2000 ~ 2500
    • 2500 ~ 3000
    • more than 3000
    • I have no idea

The Number of Movies You Seen So Far in Total. Below are the ones that should be included:

1. feature films you have seen in theaters, any genre, but not shorts and documentaries.

2. feature films you have seen on TV/VOD/DVDs or whatever, any genre, including TV movies and all non-theatrical distributed feature films, but not shorts and documentaries.

3. feature films you have seen that come from any country, any language, any ages.

Around 1200, give or take a couple dozen. I made a habit of writing down every single movie I've watched for the first time since Jan. 1, 2010, so I can say I saw 129 movies in 2010, 129 in 2011, 210 in 2012 and so far 86 in 2013. Except I do include documentaries there.

OMG, I'm so old, it must be easily 3000+. When I was single, I used to watch a new movie every day I wasn't with family/friends(and sometimes with them as well), sometimes 2-3 a day(at 300 films per year for twenty some odd years...well, you do the math). My volume has definitely decreased since getting hitched.

There are nearly 300k feature films on IMDb:

http://www.imdb.com/stats

• Like 1

OMG, I'm so old, it must be easily 3000+. When I was single, I used to watch a new movie every day I wasn't with family/friends(and sometimes with them as well), sometimes 2-3 a day(at 300 films per year for twenty some odd years...well, you do the math). My volume has definitely decreased since getting hitched.

There are nearly 300k feature films on IMDb:

http://www.imdb.com/stats

:o

Considering that I've only started watching movies seriously since I signed up here, I'm probably around the 150-200 mark right now.

This year I've watched around 70 movies by now... With a total pause in April (0 Movies)...

I've obsessively watched movies for over a decade now. Probably more than 3000. 

^^^That is about 1 Movie a Day over 1 Years????

Anyway, for me, I would say 7,000 over 30 years or 10,000 Days

Edited by Captain BiSexual

Over 3000. 

I have an excel sheet with all the movies i've seen, at least the ones i remember...

From 2005 on, i have them listed with the date i watched them.

I'm close to the 4000, i think i'll be passing that mark next year.

Edited by mcclaine