baumer

4 and 3 day Actuals thread (Memorial Weekend 2013)

.BoxOffice ‏@BoxOffice 1m

STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS: $47.19M 4-Day Weekend Actual / $156.01M Domestic Total / 3,907 Locations / $12,078

BoxOffice ‏@BoxOffice 1m

THE HANGOVER PART III: $50.26M 4-Day Weekend Actual / $62.05M Domestic Total / 3,555 Locations / $14,138 Location Avg

Edited by baumer
  • Like 1

I wonder how the cast of this movie feels about this movie coming in so low over the weekend??? That perhaps there sorry they ever made it or weren't vocal enough to this guy Todd Phillips about the proposed stupid plot in this????

They got paid quite a bit of cash for it, so I doubt they care.

• Like 2

I wonder how the cast of this movie feels about this movie coming in so low over the weekend??? That perhaps there sorry they ever made it or weren't vocal enough to this guy Todd Phillips about the proposed stupid plot in this????

it'll make about 400 mill WW, hardly a failure.  And the cast, I'm sure, was contractually obligated to make the film.  It's not their fault the film sucked.

I actually don't think the plot, tying back into HO1 is the problem, it was the execution and character changes and upstaging that was. 

I actually don't think the plot, tying back into HO1 is the problem, it was the execution and character changes and upstaging that was. 

The main problem is that it wasn't funny.

FF6 dropping 3M hasn't been confirmed yet.

Jar Jar got an email from Universal.  That's about as official as it comes.

• Like 2

I don't think there's going to be much concentration on this anymore since IM3 has more than proven itself and will cross 400M like it's no big deal...

It's still nice to see numbers :P But yeah, you're right, 400M is locked now, I just want to follow its BO progress to see where it will end up  :)