#ED

REVISED Weekend Estimates 6/14--6/16: Man of Steel OW $116.7M($128.7M including WM)

I own all the MCU films except TIH ... very entertaining and love X-Men & Spidey ... but DC fan first and foremost.

As per my avatar, I'm a big Batman and DC fan but I'm generally a fan of all superhero movies.I've watched virtually every superhero movie imaginable.The Marvel movies and WB movies can co-exist conveniently. Making up things to say about the Marvel/WB movies are downplaying their impact on the GA is laughable.
  • Like 1

Iron Man was the third movie of a franchise. It was front crowded. This won't be as front crowded as Iron Man or Deathly Hallows were.

Yeah and it had a lot harder competition .If word of mouth is as strong as what I'm hearing, I expect this movie to finish close to $400M.Telemachos might just have been right all along.

It received A cinemascore, better than MOS.

So a lot of people disagree with you.

MOS Got 'A-' which might go up once actuals come in. Don't be just so sure yet.

Ed must be having a sweet dream now.

This was better than IM3. Cinemascores could be adjusted as the weekend goes on. I have seen Nikki mention it.