#ED

REVISED Weekend Estimates 6/14--6/16: Man of Steel OW $116.7M($128.7M including WM)

What's predictable is that you are ripping on MOS every chance you get even though there is no justification for it.  You are also a hypocrite.

???

What ?

I don't even have an opinion on MOS, I have seen nothing from it, NOTHING. Not even a TV spot.

I love everybody ( yep even Goyer, Loved Blade 1 & 2) involved in the project and can't wait to see it.

I am not bashing MOS in any shape or form.

I am just saying the Walmart thing is one big mess, nothing more.

When the senior editor of the biggest BO site on the Internet can't even put 2 and 2 together, I d say there' s a big confusion about this Walmart fiasco.

It's definitely a great start, but you can't help but feel underwhelmed since insidets were saying last night it would do 51m+. *sigh*

This.Given all the $51-55m talk, and especially considering that was after estimates had already been revised up, I can't help but be a little underwhelmed.Now please don't confuse underwhelmed with disappointed.The former I am slightly, the latter I am not.

So early estimates was 45M, now official estimate is 44M. Thats good. Great number for MOS B) Ah, I'm so tired after yesterday, hope to get to see the movie as soon as possible.

???

What ?

I don't even have an opinion on MOS, I have seen nothing from it, NOTHING. Not even a TV spot.

I love everybody ( yep even Goyer, Loved Blade 1 & 2) involved in the project and can't wait to see it.

I am not bashing MOS in any shape or form.

I am just saying the Walmart thing is one big mess, nothing more.

When the senior editor of the biggest BO site on the Internet can't even put 2 and 2 together, I d say there' s a big confusion about this Walmart fiasco.

That says more about Ray than it does the Walmart issue.

Does he really expect it to have a large increase on Saturday? I tried figuring out the numbers he's given, but they did a pretty large increase (For a blockbuster opening) to get there.

Good numbers for Man Of Steel....BTW the walmart thing, my sisters boyfriend worked at walmart and they only sold 20 of those tickets. They gave the rest for free. I got to see Superman for free 

But Walmart paid for them. They are paid tickets, aren't they?

• Like 1

Good numbers for Man Of Steel....BTW the walmart thing, my sisters boyfriend worked at walmart and they only sold 20 of those tickets. They gave the rest for free. I got to see Superman for free 

Well WB got paid regardless. But there you go.

• Like 1