#ED

REVISED Weekend Estimates 6/14--6/16: Man of Steel OW $116.7M($128.7M including WM)

Don't be ridiculous. I could name at least 40-50 better movies.

I can name 50 movies from 2012 that were better than TDKR
  • Like 1

Watched sunrise last night. It's been years since I've seen them. I loved them both more than I remember and if midnight delivers could be one of my fav trilogies ever.

Midnight is my 2nd favourite of the 3. I rank them Sunrise, Midnight, Sunset. 

• Like 1

But as Rth said though, having access means nothing, making something out of the mess is something totally and completely different. as

For record I don't work for Rentrak blast those guys more time than can count needs to be a competitorAnd yes esp with early #s raw by itself means nothing

ie Hourlies samples TA was not much higher than IM3 but TA does 80m, & IM3 68, MOS similar to films that took 65-70m but it does 44, you in a nutshell need some modelling to try make sense of it and where a film film will fall and  also some gut instinked has to play as well

Edited by Rth
  • Like 6

#1 Aus Sydney Imax Darling Harbour (not to much bigger than Lincoln squ) , #3 Aus Melbourne Museum

I saw Shrek Forever After at the IMAX in Sydney, its massive, where does BFI IMAX rank? I've also visited the Event Cinema in Sydney which is massive and the Hoyts in Melbourne. Edited by Jonwo

For record I don't work for Rentrak blast those guys more time than can count needs to be a competitorAnd yes esp with early #s raw by itself means nothing

LOL this isn't the first time you've said this. I guess people don't pay attention.

• Like 2

LOL this isn't the first time you've said this. I guess people don't pay attention.

Yeah, I remember seeing that a few times by reading old threads. Our members are probably confused, but I thought Rth has made it pretty clear that he's of Asgard so I don't understand the confusions tbh  :P

• Like 1