#ED

REVISED Weekend Estimates 6/14--6/16: Man of Steel OW $116.7M($128.7M including WM)

Avengers and TDKR has a second thread that was created.

Biggest SINGLE thread.Sheesh.E, TDKR thread got closed early at about 1150 pages.

I hate Zack Snyder.

That's two times he's made me look like a fool. First was when 300 made 3x what I predicted. Now he goes and makes one of the best superhero films ever. What did the critics watch because it sure wasn't what I saw.

I was wrong and I have no problem copping to it. I loved Man of Steel(And you can quote me on that).

Well the majority of the critics liked it. It's the stupid tomato meter that assigns it rotten or fresh. Not even sure why they use that.

It's bigger than the original TDKR thread, but the two TDKR threads combined are far bigger

Not that by much. MOS will probably ends up being the biggest overall of all time, unless people stopped posting on it all of the sudden.

Now see?? You say TDK was only big cause of Ledger's death and I've been saying that for fucking YEARS and when you say it, you get about 100 Likes out of it and when I say it, I'm Trolling.. WTF??? :wtf: 

You clearly can't detect sarcasm. WOW. Talk about it flying right above your head.