#ED

REVISED Weekend Estimates 6/14--6/16: Man of Steel OW $116.7M($128.7M including WM)

Well finished watching MoS. it was ..ok. Really tried to like it but just couldn't get into it. Like some said Transformers 1 without the sense of fun and wonder. The first half dragged except the Krypton stuff. Second half picked up nicely but just couldn't make up for it. But I can see why this is such a good Father's Day movie. Two strong father figures with great actors. Diane Lane was good as Ma Kent. Cavill looks like superman but get him some acting lessons stat! Amy Adams was pretty good as Lois Lane. The rest of the cast seemed like filler. And the action was amazing. Snyder knows how to make some great action sequences. And the movie looks good. Real good! Great imagery but I guess in the end felt empty to me. Still in the end I'm happy that Superman fans got a movie that can rake it in the box office. Seriously congrats guys you waited a long time so have fun with it. ;). Now convince someone to please make a decent Green Lantern movie please!

• Like 4

^ something tells me I'd feel the same as u WileECoyote if i watched the movie (I actually consider watching it after all :lol: )

Can TITE gross 100 mil?

experts???

anyway

my usual daily portion of nysm stanning cause it grossed 10 mil here OW :P wooo

stay strong domestically pls pls!

Posted Image

Edited by Leyla

^ something tells me Id feel the same as u if i watched the movie (I actually consider watching it after all :lol: )

Can TITE gross 100 mil?

experts???

98% NO

^ something tells me Id feel the same as u if i watched the movie (I actually consider watching it after all :lol: )

Can TITE gross 100 mil?

experts???

Needs great holds from now on, I hope it makes it.

Well finished watching MoS. it was ..ok. Really tried to like it but just couldn't get into it. Like some said Transformers 1 without the sense of fun and wonder.The first half dragged except the Krypton stuff. Second half picked up nicely but just couldn't make up for it. But I can see why this is such a good Father's Day movie. Two strong father figures with great actors. Diane Lane was good as Ma Kent. Cavill looks like superman but get him some acting lessons stat! Amy Adams was pretty good as Lois Lane. The rest of the cast seemed like filler.And the action was amazing. Snyder knows how to make some great action sequences. And the movie looks good. Real good! Great imagery but I guess in the end felt empty to me.Still in the end I'm happy that Superman fans got a movie that can rake it in the box office. Seriously congrats guys you waited a long time so have fun with it. ;). Now convince someone to please make a decent Green Lantern movie please!

I had the same same experience.. Thumbs up

• Like 1

I'll do sunday update shortly

Its not uncommen for Marvel movies to increase on fathers day.

But on OW comming from a pretty high saturday.

Thats.. just..

Although I didn't love MOS, I'm glad it's doing well. Hopefully this means that DC will feel more confident with their other characters and a Justice League film. Also i hope they learn from the mistakes of MOS to make an amazing MOS2!

My thoughts exactly!