#ED

REVISED Weekend Estimates 6/14--6/16: Man of Steel OW $116.7M($128.7M including WM)

All who are complaining about ABC Family: the worst thing about seeing it yesterday at 7PM is that after the trailers (which included Pacific Rim twice), there was a ten minute featurette about Walmart where they interviewed Zack Snyder and were all "What are you happy with the movie?" (No shit, of course he's gonna say yes), and "Any surprises you want to share with the Walmart customers?" (AKA, want to spoil the whole movie right before the people see it. Thankfully, all he said was "Smallville fight" but it was BS anyway.) So annoying, pretty sure the movie didn't start until 7:30

Just got out.First thing. The 3D completely fucked my head up. Shit was movng way too fast. I'm going to see this tomorrow with my wife in 2D.With that said. This is definitely a popcorn movie. But it is probably the best popcorn movie in a long time.Shannon was amazing.The middle of the movie seemed campy as fuck but the last 30 minutes made up for it. This isn't Batman Begins at all. Snyder completely fucked up a good cast and could have made a better movie.But that shit was fucking awesome! The action! I wanted more!!!!!!!8.5/10. Better than TASM. No where near as good as Batman Begins.

Edited by iTz OnLy ED
  • Like 10

Faora was as generic as it gets, but beyond that, there is zero camp in this. Its the anti SR. All action, no campiness.

Zero campy? LolI loved the movie but I felt like I was watching Superman 1 and 2 for about 20 minutes there. Campy as fuck.

Zero campy? LolI loved the movie but I felt like I was watching Superman 1 and 2 for about 20 minutes there. Campy as fuck.

Some people just lost their mind with you essentially calling out Sup 1 & 2. :P

... I don't really get the campiness though ... I didn't really notice much.

Edited by agkman

Some people just lost their mind with you essentially calling out Sup 1 & 2. :P

... I don't really get the campiness though ... I didn't really notice much.

Superman 1 and 2 were good. Now, if he had compared MOS to Superman 3 and 4.... :stirthepot:

Or perhaps I call it campy because Superman wasn't fucking people up.Who knows. But seriously, the 3D in IMAX gave me a fucking headache.