#ED

REVISED Weekend Estimates 6/14--6/16: Man of Steel OW $116.7M($128.7M including WM)

zzzzzzzzzz

Again with this. You don't know how WOM wil be just yet. Wait a week. And so far there are no signs of MOS dropping from 8.4 It will sooner or later but it has not for the past 15.000+ votes.

LOL It will drop. It just opened yesterday.

Thanks for bumping rth numbers. It may or may not but that's okay. It will. MOS didn't completely wipe it from existence, lol.

It has also passed 1.2B WW by now. Amazing performance.  :wub:

• Like 1

Looking at Today MOS Should at least stay flat from Friday Day Business. 

So 36+ Saturday. 

However films in Canada always do better on Sat apart from HP and twilight but I think it should stay flat and increase a bit. 

Edited by Lordmandeep

Okay when I went to sleep MOS was 50-55m Friday. Wake up it's 46m. I'm glad I went to sleep and missed the roller coaster lol.

Edited by ECSTASY

Looking at Today MOS Should at least stay flat from Friday Day Business. 

So 36+ Saturday. 

However films in Canada always do better on Sat apart from HP and twilight but I think it should stay flat and increase a bit. 

Plus the soft Sunday drop will be nice for the overall weekend gross. 

Do you take into account for your Sat and Sun numbers the fact that the 12m from Walmart was not actual and normal demand from moviegoers

Well some of it was. But you don't know how much. How do you calculate based on that? The WM money will throw it off no matter what.

Edited by ECSTASY