baumer

Tues #s RTH

just got back from seeing MoS (Imax 3D; 3D doesn't do anything as many have mentioned); only like 5 people in the theater, early Thursday showing, but still...it's dropping pretty fast here...

...and I can understand. quite a disappointment for me personally. the script is ok, but the erratic editing and shaky cinematography together make the film a bit broken. every shot is too brief, inadequate to establish quality emotional scene. yet we can just say that emotion isn't important, action is the focus...I however like crisp, clear action sequences, the always-in-motion camera work ensures that I only get a few of those~

TDKR suffers from brief shots as well, but that's because Nolan tried to stuff in too many plotlines, even with an almost two and half hour runtime, he needs to keep every scene very short. Why for Mos? it's all about "style"; like watching 2+ hours of music video.

Faora is the highlight and the best part of the whole movie is the last scene. 

• Like 1

Hmm..business as usual then I guess. A meltdown a day is the norm.$8.2-$8.5M is a bit surprising though. I expected at least a million more than that.I guess that means that a $50M+ second weekend is going to be an uphill battle.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

You are really hysterical today, Tele. I lost count of times I LOL cause of your posts  :P

I'm channeling RichWS's NY hipster-dom through my SoCal vibe. Dry wit. Dry dry dry, dryer than Lucille Bluth's..... erm. 

Like I said, dry.

• Like 2

For now change to 8.7-8.9

San Antonio & Miami are today making up for yesterday :)

So you weren't trolling us before? I kinda feel disappointed  :P

Thanks for the numbers as always  :)