Jandrew

Sunday/Wknd #'s, MU 23-24/82, WWZ 17-18/66, MoS 11.7-12.3/41.2, TITE 13, NYSM 7.8 BOM, RTH

Base on Rth numbers

MOS: +79%

TITE: +100%

NYSM: +100%

FF6: +98%

Purge: +55%

Internship: +50%

STID: +72%

Awesome jumps all around  :D

Shamelessly quote my own post  :P

But the jumps for TITE and NYSM are amazing. Both of these movies will do great and have long leggy runs  :wub:

• Like 5

There's nothing to panic about. MOS is a reboot, it isn't set out to make huge numbers, just to make enough to guarantee a sequel, which is already locked at this point. If anything, drops like this and the fact that the critics panned the film will hopefully make Warner to rethink their MOS strategy by hiring someone else for screenplay duties in MOS2. 

Indeed Ikent warrior.... Not to mention MOS coming off SR lol(only 395M WW flop)  TASM coming off SM3 (890MWW big winner)

Superman will stick kick Spideys ASS domestically and worldwide and beat IM1 and IM2 WW and its a reboot. Might be the biggest reboot of all time for that matter. Is there any reboot that has made 800+M WW lol?

• Like 1

Dude, seriously, enough with the NBA Scapegoat bullshit.. MOS had 2 New releases to contend with, both of which are going to take a sizeable chunk out of MOS audience and the sooner you accept that, the better off you'll be, but spare me the NBA Finals nonsense.. If someone wants to watch both, there gonna do it.. There gonna DVR the Finals and see MOS, but the numbers show differently this weekend...

Isn't that what I said? You are the one who should stop talking bullshit.

Speaking of MU wasn't there talk that the film had zero buzz because of it's Twitter ratio? And it's Google searches were low? Yeah how did that work out.

No it had plenty of buzz on twitter.  I guess some people were saying the buzz was negative due to the ratio. But most of us questioned that pos/neg.

Edited by ECSTASY

Speaking of MU wasn't there talk that the film had zero buzz because of it's Twitter ratio? And it's Google searches were low? Yeah how did that work out.

That always happen with Pixar movies it seems. IMO, Pixar has a very large and loyal fanbase, which includes us obviously, who will give every Pixar movies a watch a least even without being bombastic by the marketing campaign.

BKB vs Kal? That will be glorious.

Actually KAL is a DIsney and marvel fan so some battles BKB and myself will be on the same side. But when it comes to Superman vs this new Spidey or Tony.. We will have some battles indeed.. Heh also Avengers sequels vs my Avatar franchise and MOS2 and JLA will be crazy. Not even sure yet what side I will be on when it comes to Avengers vs JLU.. I will want both to win lol.

Especially if the World War Hulk is going to be one of the stories(MY god!!)

Yeah, a lot of people were posting about how MU had no buzz and they couldn't find any buzz about the movie. However, they forgot that little kids don't use twitter or post on message boards.

• Like 2

BULLSHIT.

BULLSHIT.

NBA Finals hurt Supes, doesnt say folks wont rebound between Friday  -Sunday and shake up BKB yet again... Sorry BK IM1, 2 and SM3 Domestic are looking to fall  to Superman :).>Worldwide MOS will beat most of the marvel films except IM3(GRRR), and possibly SM3,and Avengers of course. Amazing Superman easily beats every xmen film..Wow