Olive

Monday #'s:MU 11.02,WWZ 7.67,MOS 4.54,TITE 1.9, NYSM 1.1

Will say if Man of Steel manages $20M this weekend, then they will drag it to $300M.

If not, NOPE. And I don't think it will accomplish that personally.

It will manage close to $20m this weekend, but they won't drag it to $300m simply because MoS already lost steam. It's like saying that TASM would be dragged until $290m, it's just not possible. I don't know if some are throwing numbers just to keep the hopes of some or just out of delusion, but this is a box office board and I'm going to say it:

Next monday MOS (July, 1st) will be making around $1.5m-$1.8m. It will enjoy a jump in July, 4th, but anyone thinking it'll be huge is completely out of his(her) damn mind. Then it'll have yet another drop next monday (July, 8th), and it'll be making around $1m-$1.3m. After that, it's all downhill after PR been released, hopefully keeping a somewhat decent number but still in decline.

There's simply no way to drag MoS domestic numbers to $300m. And if you don't believe me, consider that MoS will not face TDKR like TASM did, but it'll keep facing two blockbusters after two blockbusters through at least half of July. It won't be "dragged" to $300m. That number is dead. Finito. Gone. 

What people should be celebrating is that it's doing awesome numbers for a reboot, and that will hopefully do more than The Amazing Spider-Man domestic, becoming the highest grossing reboot in the domestic box office. That's somethjing that clearly MoS has a possibility of achieving, not $300m. It could only happen if out of sudden Walmart starts buying MORE tickets and just plainly give away, so MoS could get there. From natural legs, dragged or not, it just won't happen. 

Explain. I'll wait.

And will end with 285 M +. What did you predict again? LESS THAN 200 M. Sink, loser. Sink.

Tele was not like that. That's why I like him.

It's funny to talk about rules here when mods themselves don't follow them. Sigh.

CJohn, stop putting my posts in spoiler tags. These people are not gonna watch the film anyway. lol

You'll still see it even if you already know everything about it? lol

What you told everyone was a 70 M OW and a total less than 200 M. The only one sinking here is YOU.

Plus more.
Edited by Jack Nevada

It will manage close to $20m this weekend, but they won't drag it to $300m simply because MoS already lost steam. It's like saying that TASM would be dragged until $290m, it's just not possible. I don't know if some are throwing numbers just to keep the hopes of some or just out of delusion, but this is a box office board and I'm going to say it:

Next monday MOS (July, 1st) will be making around $1.5m-$1.8m. It will enjoy a jump in July, 4th, but anyone thinking it'll be huge is completely out of his(her) damn mind. Then it'll have yet another drop next monday (July, 8th), and it'll be making around $1m-$1.3m. After that, it's all downhill after PR been released, hopefully keeping a somewhat decent number but still in decline.

There's simply no way to drag MoS domestic numbers to $300m. And if you don't believe me, consider that MoS will not face TDKR like TASM did, but it'll keep facing two blockbusters after two blockbusters through at least half of July. It won't be "dragged" to $300m. That number is dead. Finito. Gone. 

What people should be celebrating is that it's doing awesome numbers for a reboot, and that will hopefully do more than The Amazing Spider-Man domestic, becoming the highest grossing reboot in the domestic box office. That's somethjing that clearly MoS has a possibility of achieving, not $300m. It could only happen if out of sudden Walmart starts buying MORE tickets and just plainly give away, so MoS could get there. From natural legs, dragged or not, it just won't happen. 

God. These wall of repetitive texts again.

Plus more.

Those were my answers. They make their point. I make my point. Why single me out? And please what is 'butthurt' and 'defensive' there? lol

Edited by kayumanggi

You asked me why I think you were being butthurt and defensive. There's the evidence. 

What's butthurt and defensive there? lol Going by your definition, a lot of people here are butthurt and defensive. Stop exaggerating.

As Bane said in TDKR when he took the board member to activate the nuclear bomb and the one board member refused, there are eight other board members.

I say there are nine films to discuss in the Monday numbers.

• Like 1

What's butthurt and defensive there? lol Going by your definition, a lot of people here are butthurt and defensive. Stop exaggerating.

I dont need to explain myself. If you cant see that you've been a bit ridiculous in this thread then god bless you. Carry on. Whatever. 

• Like 2

If MONSTERS UNIVERSITY follows the following:

354.60 M - UP's multiplier

310.11 M - TOY STORY lll's multiplier

294.92 M - BRAVE's multiplier

292.42 M - WALL-E's multiplier

238.60 M - CARS ll's multiplier

• Like 1