#ED

Wknd Est: MU - 46.1M; The Heat - 40M; WWZ - 29.8M; WHD - 25.7M; MoS - 20.8M; (pg 104)

Wouldn't that put it at $260-$270M though? This is hitting $300M (IMO after its hold this weekend).

I believe that is correct. $240 adjusted before 3D and doesn't MoS have a low 3D %? Edited by witness

600 M for me. That surprised emoticon in my post isn't really for that 50 M number, but for the number of territories. SEVEN? Are you kidding me? lol

They're important territories - you have the UK, France and Australia (where it opened last week)

600 M for me. That surprised emoticon in my post isn't really for that 50 M number, but for the number of territories. SEVEN? Are you kidding me? lol

For this it needs to breakout in Asia and Latin America since it opened in UK and Australia already. If it breaksout there than 600M is on the table. 

The UK ,Australia and  France are some biggest markets.

It did but it still has the 2 of the biggest still to go. UK and Japan so 400M looks locked with a strong possibility of 450M.  :D 

I know China is not a Pixar country but will it be released there?

Big intl toon battle. #MonstersU $44.2M this wknd from 37 mkts, DespicableMe2 $41.5M in just 7 mkts. MU breaks $300M global.

https://twitter.com/giteshpandya/status/351357634126946305

Wait, does that mean MU dropped low? It was at 54 M last weekend with almost the same number of markets. Wow.

Edited by kayumanggi

The holds on Sunday could be a little better than normal.  Canada has a holiday tomorrow.  So the 16% drop projected for the Heat is probably correct.