#ED

7/1/13 MON ACTUALS: MU - 7.9M; Heat - 5.3M; WWZ - 4.3M; WHD - 3.05M; MoS - 3.04M

Srsly? It happens every time there's a major release that looks like it'll disappoint (either critically or financially or both).

Ed's just prone to hyperbole and living in the moment  :P  ... yeah, it looks horrible ... but there's PLENTY of films that are similar in nature or worse.

Edited by Adam

Srsly? It happens every time there's a major release that looks like it'll disappoint (either critically or financially or both).

So we pick on movies that we know are going to do bad?  :thinking:

So we pick on movies that we know are going to do bad?  :thinking:

We pick on movies that seem to be saying ... I'm Johnny Depp and I'm going to wear make up and be a Native American version of my Jack Sparrow persona ... and I'm going to make a shit load of money in doing so.  Please help me out by paying for my salary.

Edited by Adam
  • Like 3

We pick on movies that seem to be saying ... I'm Johnny Depp and I'm going to wear make up and be a Native American version of my Jack Sparrow persona ... and I'm going to make a shit load of money in doing so.  Please help me out by paying for my salary.

I get the point. 

I hate a lot of movies, I just never really want them to completely flop. No one wins anything in that happening. 

The whole "they'll make a better movie next time" idea is kinda lame. We will always get garbage movies from Hollywood.

• Like 1

I get the point. 

I hate a lot of movies, I just never really want them to completely flop. No one wins anything in that happening. 

The whole "they'll make a better movie next time" idea is kinda lame. We will always get garbage movies from Hollywood.

When have we not got a fair share of garbage movies from Hollywood.  The general public has proven time and time again that we're fully capable of funding such shit projects by going to theaters OVER and OVER for the dumbest shit imaginable.

It's how Adam Sandler can still have a new film every year despite becoming worse and worse every time.

Edited by Adam

It's ridiculous. I've never seen a movie hated so much on this forum prior to release.

Mob mentality, I guess.

Well Jack actually saw it and hated it.

Godzilla actually saw it and liked it.

True but it's usually relegated to the thread belonging to that movie. John Carter and Green Lantern come to mind for most hated movies before release.