Biggestgeekever

Wkend #s: 82.5 DM2, 29.4 TFR, 25 Heat, 19.6 MU

Thing is though, his name did help that movie a little bit. I remember the TV spots also quoted him along with a few other filmmakers/producers.

I doubt Twitter user @wankinittotatum is going to be as convincingly reputable.

I disagree, his opinions on Despicable Me 2 were very spot on

• Founder / Operator

I somehow spent 40 minutes in bestbuy and left with only a pack of AA Batteries.

I did the same thing this afternoon--except instead of batteries, I walked out with TF3 on Blu-ray.

• Like 3

I did the same thing this afternoon--except instead of batteries, I walked out with TF3 on Blu-ray.

And its worth it.

• Like 2

Eh, I already have this at home...

Posted Image

• Like 2

• Founder / Operator

And its worth it.

I kept waiting for BB to lower their price on it (it's been $30 for as long as I can remember). I finally noticed that Wal-Mart had it $13, so I price matched that biatch!

My PS3 almost had a seizure running that. The movie looks glorious on Bluray.

• Like 2

I kept waiting for BB to lower their price on it (it's been $30 for as long as I can remember). I finally noticed that Wal-Mart had it $13, so I price matched that biatch!

YES!!  I bought mine for $5.00.  It's not the cool version with all the extra features on it, but $5.00 to see that movie on BR again.  Hell YEA!

• Like 1

It's even better in 3D.

The base jumping scene is the best 3D scene I have ever seen.  It made me pause and just look at it in awe.  Truly incredible.

How in the world do you fit that box on a Blu-ray collection shelf? :lol:

I keep it in my closet for now, till I get a better blu ray shelf.

It's actually unopened, I bought each movie's limited edition individually.

Similar to TDKR, I bought a regular Blu Ray, Steel Case blu ray and the limited edition Broken Cowl Blu Ray. (Not to mention I recently bought the 3 movie giftset).

• Like 2

It's even better in 3D.

Mine is not the 3D Bluray, I never found those at lower than 35€, and that is expensive as fuck. But my edition is the Steelbox edition and I love it. Specially because it costed me only 10€.

Best Buy recently put out a shit load of movie on steel cases including Scarface, Riddick movies, Inception, all 4 original Batman movies and of course TDK trilogy individually.

All for 14.99.  

• Like 1

• Founder / Operator

The base jumping scene is the best 3D scene I have ever seen.  It made me pause and just look at it in awe.  Truly incredible.

TF3 is one of only three movies I'd consider paying to see in 3D again in theaters if ever re-released. I'm not in love with the fact that it forced Bay to aim for a different visual feel from the first two movies (his oversaturation of colors is another guilty pleasure), but he used 3D very effectively.

• Like 3

• Founder / Operator

Best Buy recently put out a shit load of movie on steel cases including Scarface, Riddick movies, Inception, all 4 original Batman movies and of course TDK trilogy individually.

All for 14.99.  

I bought the steel case for TDKR, but I'm still trying to figure out the purpose of it. I kinda prefer regular plastic cases with a cardboard slip.