#ED

Wknd Est: DM2 - 44.7M ; GU2 - 42.5M; PR - 38.3M; Heat - 14M; TLR - 11.1M; MU - 10.6M (PG 100)

Well I'm a fan of both. Not sure what you're on about. I don't even know who or what Borin is.

I thought Richard Armitage is very handsome. Haven't watched much of his movies so I can't judge his acting. Any recs, E?
  • Like 1

The lead actor in PR is hot. Not good at acting but I could watch him all day.

In terms if men's hotness, I incline to trust your taste most of the time.
  • Like 1

I thought Richard Armitage is very handsome. Haven't watched much of his movies so I can't judge his acting. Any recs, E?

North and South. Really good mini series. Saw it on Netflix. That's really all I ever watched him. He's fantastic.  He was also in MI5 or MI6. Didn't watch him in that though.

• Like 1

Dex has great taste in the hotties. But he doesn't think Cavill is hot. LOL Neither do you.

• Like 1

Only if he means Elba who is de facto hot.

Sam, if you want a good North&South watch the Swayzee one.

Edited by fishnets

North and South. Really good mini series. Saw it on Netflix. That's really all I ever watched him. He's fantastic. He was also in MI5 or MI6. Didn't watch him in that though.

Thanks, I'll check it out. Have you had time to watch Elementary yet? I'm so excited for season 2, can't wait to see Johnny Lee Miller and Lucy Liu again.
  • Like 2