#ED

Wknd Est: DM2 - 44.7M ; GU2 - 42.5M; PR - 38.3M; Heat - 14M; TLR - 11.1M; MU - 10.6M (PG 100)

Only if he means Elba who is de facto hot.Sam, if you want a good North&South watch the Swayzee one.

Idris Elba is :wub: :wub: :wub: So handsome and charismatic. I wish he got a bigger role in MCU back then.Thanks for the rec, I'll keep that in mind.

Only if he means Elba who is de facto hot.

Sam, if you want a good North&South watch the Swayzee one.

Elba is super duper fine. Looked fantastic in those suits.

Thanks, I'll check it out.Have you had time to watch Elementary yet? I'm so excited for season 2, can't wait to see Johnny Lee Miller and Lucy Liu again.

Glad you reminded me. I need to see if it's on Netflix.

Fish, I swear, I didn't see your response before posting mine, we answered the exact same thing !

:lol:  I see it now!

Posted Image

OMG, I almost forgot poor Annoying was in it. They do look like Pantene shampoo (Hunnam) and Pantene Stay-Put hairspray (Hathaway). Spot on.  :rofl:

Such na awful movie. I hate Jamie Bell.

Glad to hear you enjoy it. Sad for PR's BO turnout though :( This is a bad week overall. I was hoping that MU can hold better :(

Yeah but MU is doing great in HK/Japan so all isn't lost this weekend.  :)

• Like 1

Is MOS the most overt gay allegory of our time?

You may ask: how abt him kissing Lois? Well, Lois

is the beard. 

What do you think?

Sam&Frodo are far more overt and so are Thorki.

Lois is a beard, though. Duh! All super-girlfriends and Middle Earth wives are.

Dex has great taste in the hotties. But he doesn't think Cavill is hot. LOL Neither do you.

I think Cavill is hot, he's just not my style. I tend to agree with Dex most of the time, but not when it comes to TA hotties though. Dex thinks that Jeremy Renner is the hottest of the bunch, others are just okay, definitely can't agree with any of that :lol:
  • Like 1

I think Cavill is hot, he's just not my style.I tend to agree with Dex most of the time, but not when it comes to TA hotties though. Dex thinks that Jeremy Renner is the hottest of the bunch, others are just okay, definitely can't agree with any of that :lol:

:o

Must be those tight pants, lol.

• Like 1

Sam&Frodo are far more overt and so are Thorki.Lois is a beard, though. Duh! All super-girlfriends and Middle Earth wives are.

WB/DC needs to make either a WF or JL movie soon, and reunite Clark with his true love Bruce. The Supes/Bat fan girls have been waiting for that for ages.
  • Like 1

WB/DC needs to make either a WF or JL movie soon, and reunite Clark with his true love Bruce. The Supes/Bat fan girls have been waiting for that for ages.

John Robin Blake is crying in his bat soup now. He thought he and Batman were soulmates because they were orphans. Truns out, alien orphan has Bruce's baseballs bat

John Robin Blake is crying in his bat soup now. He thought he and Batman were soulmates because they were orphans. Truns out, alien orphan has Bruce's baseballs bat

:lol: The Bat is a playboy, Robin/Nightwing is just a poor victim in his path. Edited by Sam

As Sam unfortunately elementary is not on Netflix yet.

:(I think it's still too new. Maybe next year they'll have it.I gotta find some good shows on Netflix to watch when I'm done with all these exams.