A Marvel Fanboy

Actresses That Should Have Had a Bigger Career ?

I don't think she'd ever become a movie star even if she starred in something more respectable. Some actresses are simply meant to be on tv even if they ego leads them to movie career after tv success (Jessica Biel, Jessica Alba, Jennifer Gardner, Jennifer Aniston, Eva Longoria). The problem is that once they have become 'stars' and their original tv show/claim to fame ends, they think it's too lowering to get another show and rather go for movie parts and do some shitty movies instead that few people see.

Jennifer Aniston is the most successful out of them but her movie career would be nowhere it currently is without being one third of Jennifer-Brangelina tabloid triangle. She's still one of the best paid actress in Hollywood thanks to decent movie career, Friends royalties and income from commercials so it's not like she's doing badly even if her movies tend to be forgettable shit. Jessica Biel is only relevant due to Justin Timberlake, Jessica Alba makes her money from Lifestyle books and website and paid appearances in C-list events. Eva Longoria is a producer these days and continues as L'oreal spokesperson but is more often in magazines due to relationship stuff than her acting. 

Yep, Evangeline Lilly will learn the hard way that she ain't a movie material. Getting token girlfriend, token fighter chick roles is the best she can hope for. DOR won't knock on that door.

On offense :P ... just thought you are so obsessed with certain actor ....

Dude, I;'d be banned if I bashed her here so I had to move somewhere and what better place than her page on imdb that's dead around the year?

Edited by fishnets