A Marvel Fanboy

Actresses That Should Have Had a Bigger Career ?

To start, I'll just randomly name some examples:

January Jones: Her's acting ability may be not excellent but she is simply stunning goodlooking. Should have been a strong B lister.

Judy Greer: She performance is excellent, in both dramas and comedies. And she is beautiful enough. Too bad she seems only gets (small) supporting roles ... 

Naomi Watts: She is doing very good now. Though her career took off pretty late. Could have been an A-lister.

Edited by firedeep

To start, I'll just randomly name some examples:

January Jones

Judy Geere

Naomi Watts

Judy Greer might be the best choice. Can knock it out of the park in comedies and dramas but barely gets to showcase this.

Well JJ has done alot of TV which is the acting....

as had Judy Greer

and Naomi Watts is a good choice but I think from reading gossip she decided to work on her marriage to Liev Sch sp? and her 2/3 kids?

Anna Kendrick

She's really only been around since 2008 and hasn't really been in anything that would make her a star yet.  She will get there.  She's well known for Twilight and for serious films like Up in the Air.  Kendrick will no doubt be a big star one day imo.