RyneOh1040

Weekend Numbers

It's one of my favorite rides too, since a lot of the rides in Univeral are roller coasters (and I'm scared to death of those). The 3D spiderman simulator is one of my favs too.

Yeah, I have never been on a rollarcoaster, too scared! There is a Spidey simulator? Sounds awesome!
  • Like 2

Its the same ride as Indiana Jones at Disneyland just themed differently, Indy is much better though!

I went to Disneyland for the first time last year and that was the ride I looked forward to the most. It did not disappoint
  • Like 2

My favorite ride! Of course, I love most things with dinosaurs! :P

Lol King Kong and you knowwwwww this mannnnn!!! :) (Cheers!!) Man Im so envious  I've never been to universal but Ive been to disney almost 100 times, when I used to live in tampa in the 80s and it was just a drive away.. Last been to disney in the 90s lol.So i plan on rectifying that.. What are the top rides my friends. Im hearing Jaws is a must, Jurassic Park, Back to the Future and Spiderman. Also  I heard the Terminator Ride is good... Any other suggestions?

• Like 1

Has anyone ever been to the Dinosaur attraction at Walt Disney World? Let me tell you, it is epic!

I remember being on that ride way back when it used to be called Countdown to extinction but then changed it to Dinosaur. I remember how that ride scared the shit out of me when I was 8, it being so loud and jerky. Now I love it.

• Like 1

The Jurassic Park ride was EPIC! I went at least seven times in one day! :PAnd now I hear they have King Kong and Transformer attractions... I NEED to go again!!

LOL, I just remembered that I did go to the Universal Studio theme park in Cali 2 years ago, but it was a short visit unfortunately so I didn't get to go on a lot of rides  :(

I did the tour thingy where they showed props and scene settings for movies though, it was pretty amazing.

• Like 1

I remember being on that ride way back when it used to be called Countdown to extinction but then changed it to Dinosaur. I remember how that ride scared the shit out of me when I was 8, it being so loud and jerky. Now I love it.

Yeah it was deemed too Intense and they toned down the ride a little bit and renamed in Dinosaur. 

• Like 1

Lol King Kong and you knowwwwww this mannnnn!!! :) (Cheers!!) Man Im so envious I've never been to universal but Ive been to disney almost 100 times, when I used to live in tampa in the 80s and it was just a drive away.. Last been to disney in the 90s lol.So i plan on rectifying that.. What are the top rides my friends. Im hearing Jaws is a must, Jurassic Park, Back to the Future and Spiderman. Also I heard the Terminator Ride is good... Any other suggestions?

Jaws is no longer at the FL park neither is BTTF. Terminator is actually a 3D movie. It was cool when it opened, but when I saw it a few years ago I was a little bored Edited by DAR

Lol King Kong and you knowwwwww this mannnnn!!! :) (Cheers!!) Man Im so envious I've never been to universal but Ive been to disney almost 100 times, when I used to live in tampa in the 80s and it was just a drive away.. Last been to disney in the 90s lol.So i plan on rectifying that.. What are the top rides my friends. Im hearing Jaws is a must, Jurassic Park, Back to the Future and Spiderman. Also I heard the Terminator Ride is good... Any other suggestions?

Jaws, JP, a cartoon water ride I can't remember the name,Nicktoons, Shrek, and The Simpsons are musts, Terminator presentation was meh, maybe because I never saw the second Terminator. :P

Jaws is no longer at the FL park neither is BTTF.Terminator is actually a 3D movie. It was cool when it opened, but when I saw it a few years ago I was a little bored

Oh damn what happened to Jaws :( :(?? Also wanted to see Back to the future.. Those werent doing well?

Yeah it was deemed too Intense and they toned down the ride a little bit and renamed in Dinosaur. 

Well, it definitely traumatized me. I cried for hours. I don't even want to know what Space Mountain would have done to me, never been on that and never will.

• Like 1