RobinHood26

What Movie are you watching right now?

This won't be a populair post but I have to  do it:

I just watch Transcendence and I actualy liked it very much. I would give it a "A" score.

It didn't have much action, but the last 10 miniuts nailded completly. That were some emotional moments. I realy loved those last 5 min.

Other than that, I liked the Idea of the movie.

Rating: A

Edited by pepsa
  • Like 1

Pretty guardian sailor moon crystal episode 1 Its ok but I hated so much of it but 99% of my hate is form I could never hate sailor moon never but this ehhh modernization blech I hate the new look They look older, their hair looks fake no volume or texture (diff between real hair and weave) heck tuxedo mask looks different These are not the characters I grew up with and sneaked out of sports class every wednesday morning to watch (true story) I lived behind the school 3-5mn away kkkkkI guess you can put me in category of purists , gotta say something for the pros that drew on paper trying to capture likeness of human features , today with computer doing it they don't even bother with that ! Anyhoo apart from that I suppose one has to live with the time and accept that old cartoons get revamped for new generations