Fake

Puss in Boots OS Thread (Crosses $400M mark)

Now, it seems, 500M OS is really in play.

That would be awesome.Interesting to see how they managed to hold on to Shrek audience that good.I knew it was going to be good. But not 400-500 mill good...

Opened last Wednesday. My plan was to watch it on its opening day but needed to change it. Wasn't able to observe the response. It's my birthday today and will watch it! I'll update you. Don't be hopeful though. Animated films here are not really THAT big compared with testosterone-filled films.

Opened last Wednesday. My plan was to watch it on its opening day but needed to change it. Wasn't able to observe the response. It's my birthday today and will watch it! I'll update you. Don't be hopeful though. Animated films here are not really THAT big compared with testosterone-filled films.

First of all, Happy Birthday!India is similar in that respect to Philippines, that only action-driven films do well. Among animated films, only KFP2 and now Tintin have done $5m+, the next animated film hasn't even done $2.5m. So I am hoping it can break out in Philippines as well.

Congrats on the 25 Kayu :)

I would say 1M minimum. The OW record for a animation is 1.3M (Shrek 4). It definitly has a chance of beating that.

Its still amazing no matter what...What are the ticket prices in Portugal