Fake

Indian Box Office Thread | Jawan overtakes Pathaan, becomes highest grossing Indian movie of 2023

Getting Happy New Year 2014 flashbacks from Jawaan.

Trailers show enough spicy action but hopefully it doesnt lose the plot by interval and its not too bloated

(Pathan probably worked coz it wasnt complicated and had focus from the very first scene unlike most of the recent divisive SRK films)

On 8/31/2023 at 8:24 AM, across the Jat verse said:

so you want a possible 1000cr+ film to crash and burn so that Gadar 2 can earn may be 10-20cr extra and top Pathaan?

I said if it does, gadar 2 will do more. Never said I want it to crash and burn. Srk fans are really insecure bunch. 

Jawan will do gangbusters, as advance shows. Huge corporate booking going on, but it doesn't matter. If they are willing to do it, so be it. 

Jawan PIC PS

Day 1 - 260,094 (PVR 126,829; INOX 87,334; Cinepolis 45,931)

Day 2 - 72,601 (PVR 44,936; INOX 18,972; Cinepolis 8,693)

Day 3 - 101,700 (PVR 63,540; INOX 25,428; Cinepolis 12,732)

Day 4 - 92,640 (PVR 52,749; INOX 29,123; Cinepolis 10,768)

Overall - 527,035 (PVR 288,054; INOX 160,857; Cinepolis 78,124)

3 hours ago, ZeeSoh said:

Godi is mad at the INDIA alliance and is being petty and desperate for votes but his tentacles doesn't spread to this site. 

I don’t see anything wrong with changing to Bharat though. For one its already Bharat as one of official names. Our neighbours did revert to their pre colonial names and many others. So shouldn’t be an issue.

Modi intentions are obviously petty.

41 minutes ago, across the Jat verse said:

I don’t see anything wrong with changing to Bharat though. For one its already Bharat as one of official names. Our neighbours did revert to their pre colonial names and many others. So shouldn’t be an issue.

Modi intentions are obviously petty.

Bharat is already one of the 2 official names of India. So it is not changing the name it is dropping "India" altogether. Not only would this be a hugely costly thing to do (changing names of all organizations with India in its name, changing the currency in circulation, changing websites and so so many more) at a time when people are suffering economically and the money could be used in many social schemes , it also impacts other things. For example a lot of things are named after our country, like Indian Subcontinent, Indian Ocean, Indo-Pacific, etc. We lose that stature by dropping this name for no reason. 

There is absolutely no logical reason or benefit from this circus. I could understand if India was the only official name of the country and the government wanted to add Bharat. But that is not the case here. Bharat is already an official name for the country and they want to drop India entirely. Godi and his government is doing this for entirely idealogical and vote bank reasons.