Fake

Indian Box Office Thread | Jawan overtakes Pathaan, becomes highest grossing Indian movie of 2023

'Abhinandan', 'Balakot', 'Pulwama': Bollywood Producers Fight To Register “Patriotic” Movie Titles

Prepare for a slew of jingoistic movies with distorted facts thats gonna be lapped up by the audience regardless of the actual quality of the movie. 

Producers likely already starting pre-production on the Abhinandan movie...but jeez the poor guy isnt even back yet. 

• Sad 1

Adarsh was earlier projecting 92Cr. after one week so Total Dhaamal is trending even better.

He also said that 150Cr. lifetime biz is dependant upon week 2 results so a strong weekend off of a robust opening week bodes well for the movie.

Just now, Premium George said:

Lol, how is akshay there? He can't cross 150. And no srk is no more part of khan trio, definitely behind ajay.

Zero opened to ₹19cr. That was considered to be disappointing.

Total Dhamaal, now with even lower tax, opened to ₹16cr and that's Ajay's best so far on Non-Holiday.

Akshay will cross 250 with Kesari.

10 minutes ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

Zero opened to ₹19cr. That was considered to be disappointing.

Total Dhamaal, now with even lower tax, opened to ₹16cr and that's Ajay's best so far on Non-Holiday.

Akshay will cross 250 with Kesari.

:hahaha:what happened after that opening day? I got you SRK fanboy. No more a superstar.

5 minutes ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

Same thing that happened to RAONE, Fan, JHMS, Zero. SRK did a shitty film.

Besides, I had a DP of SRK and now gif, not a hard catch.

SRK is my favorite actor too. Not only shit but he is making boring movies too. Last time I enjoyed his movie was CE.

10 hours ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

Very good number of shows will be given to Captain Marvel. Much wider release than Black Panther.

Pre-sales start tomorrow.

BTW from where are you guys.

Bombay aka Mumbai. Will check tomorrow to see if my nearest IMAX (PVR) is opening presales or not. They are very notorious for opening PS very late. I’m also considering getting that Paytm deal of CM+Avengers. 

10 hours ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

Lol no.

Khans tier 1.

Akshay

Ranbir

Ranveer

Hrithik

Tiger

Varun

I don’t know box office wise and I am no SRK fan and have never been but he is the best actor out of all the ones listed (only Aamir comes close). Salman can’t act! 

6 minutes ago, ZeeSoh said:

Bombay aka Mumbai. Will check tomorrow to see if my nearest IMAX (PVR) is opening presales or not. They are very notorious for opening PS very late. I’m also considering getting that Paytm deal of CM+Avengers. 

I don’t know box office wise and I am no SRK fan and have never been but he is the best actor out of all the ones listed (only Aamir comes close). Salman can’t act! 

That Paytm deal ain't for IMAX I think.