iceroll

Michael J. Fox Show

• Community Manager

Kind of poor ratings though, apparently it's NBC's worst Thursday comedy premiere ever which is a shock cause the previews looked funny and it got a lot of promotion.

Eh, after more then two seasons of following ratings, I've learned not to take too much stock into them. You can have the highest premiere and be cancelled because the ratings crashed. You could start with middling ratings and later make into seven seasons. True story: The Big Bang Theory got middling reviews in it's first season and was only saved by cancellation by the writer's strike. Now it's one of the biggest hits on CBS.

The only I worry is when a show's ratings are actually anemic (like The Neighbors) but...a 2.1 might be the lowest premiere for NBC but it's not so bad that the show is instantly on cancellation watch.

I missed this on opening day, but it aired again last night. Not off to a strong start and lacking in humor.

I'll probably give it 1, maybe 2 more episodes to see if there is any development and it can hit its stride, that is assuming it doesn't get a quick ax and actually gets a couple more episodes.

So last night while watching the episode on the DVR I decided after weeks of not caring and Community returning to its original form to remind me high quality TV, I decided to give up MJF Show and delete it from Season Pass. 

Well I saw the ratings for last nights episode and MY GOD 0.6? That's worse then Sean, Parks, and Community. Hell Community and Parks both got in the low 1.2 and MJF got that low? NBC has to pull it. They have to.