snoozealoo

Once Upon A Time

dunno about rumple fullbuster writers have him playing the long con  it feels  seeing as how people expect him to be bad!

either way it won't end well with belle that's for sure ! 

yeah snow shame on you , she and emma are playing right into ice queen plans!

poor helga though her sister turned her into an icycle, guess its a good thing marian only had an ice cream cone! :blink:

robin and regina  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

fresh-prince-drum-juke.gif

• Like 1

yep it was an awesome double episode, more time so more room for characters to do their things !

rumple -_-  hook :(

regina and robin  :wub:

tumblr_mftih9viwe1rvzu9do1_400.gif#cheer

i'm really liking regina and snow friendship they have an understandment they couldnt have when she was a kid and regina was her stepmom

ouat_elsa02_1600.jpg

OUAT SEASON 4 EPISODE 10 "FALL"

A great episode : Anna and Kristoff are finally in Arendelle :D The Elsa is still incredibly beautiful and everyone is ready to become heinous while Gold wants to flee as soon as possible B)

Hook is full of regrets and suffers, you can feel it, but you can't say he didn't see it coming ^^

OLD FRIENDSHIPS ARE RENEWED AND ANNA AND ELSA RETURN TO ARENDELLE, ON THE WINTER FINALE OF ABC'S "ONCE UPON A TIME"

Kristin Bauer van Straten (True Blood), Merrin Dungey (Revenge), Victoria Smurfit (Dracula) Guest Star

"Heroes and Villains" – In the aftermath of the Snow Queen's spell, our heroes try to pick up the pieces and Regina has to make a difficult choice. Hook's fate hangs in the balance as Gold's quest for power threatens everything he holds dear. And, in the Enchanted Forest flashback, an intrusion during Belle's stay at Rumplestiltskin's dark castle will wreak havoc in both the past and the future, on the winter finale of "Once Upon a Time," SUNDAY, DECEMBER 14 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

"Once Upon a Time" stars Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret, Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan, Lana Parrilla as the Evil Queen/Regina, Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David Nolan, Emilie de Ravin as Belle, Colin O'Donoghue as Hook, Jared S. Gilmore as Henry, Michael Socha as Will Scarlet and Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold.

Guest stars include Beverley Elliott as Granny, Merrin Dungey as Ursula, Victoria Smurfit as Cruella De Vil, Sean Maguire as Robin Hood, Georgina Haig as Elsa, Elizabeth Lail as Anna, Scott Michael Foster as Kristoff, Raphael Alejandro as Roland, Christie Laing as Marian and Kristin Bauer as Maleficent.

"Heroes and Villains" was written by Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz and directed by Ralph Hemecker.

The second half of the season looks promising. I like the idea of the "Queens of Darkness", although Merrin Dungey's costume of Ursula was ridiculous.

But damn, I'm going to miss the Frozen cast. They were really perfect.

I agree :)

By the way, Rumple outside of Storybrook, does that mean he can't use his powers?

The second half of the season looks promising. I like the idea of the "Queens of Darkness", although Merrin Dungey's costume of Ursula was ridiculous.

But damn, I'm going to miss the Frozen cast. They were really perfect.

I literally shouted when I realized the next episodes wouldn't be til March 1st!:o. Now we'll just have to watch reruns every Sunday night.:P

And I agree, the Frozen cast was absolute PERFECTION.:D. I really hope they come back someday!

I agree :)

By the way, Rumple outside of Storybrook, does that mean he can't use his powers?

I think so. But knowing him, he'll find a way to get back, he always seems to have a plan for everything.

Can someone describe the poster, please?  Can't access Twitter at work.  Marvel logo?  :huh:  Why?  Are the Avengers coming to Storybrooke? :lol: 

They are just drawings of icons of the show: the first one is a hook, the second one is Rumple's dagger and a rose, and I guess today we'll get the third teaser.

At the bottom of the poster, there's the ABC logo on the right and the Marvel logo on the left.

The tweets say "A magical tale will reveal itself Friday."

Edit:

Nevermind, they JUST tweeted the third poster. It's the huntsman's box in which he was supposed to put Snow White's heart. The Marvel logo is still on the bottom-left corner.

Edit 2:

OHHH I think it's a line of comics based on the show, published by Marvel: https://twitter.com/goodwinsdormer/status/557948633656860672/photo/1

So they are not teasers of the new episodes, after all.

Edited by The47th

They are just drawings of icons of the show: the first one is a hook, the second one is Rumple's dagger and a rose, and I guess today we'll get the third teaser.

At the bottom of the poster, there's the ABC logo on the right and the Marvel logo on the left.

The tweets say "A magical tale will reveal itself Friday."

Edit:

Nevermind, they JUST tweeted the third poster. It's the huntsman's box in which he was supposed to put Snow White's heart. The Marvel logo is still on the bottom-left corner.

Edit 2:

OHHH I think it's a line of comics based on the show, published by Marvel: https://twitter.com/goodwinsdormer/status/557948633656860672/photo/1

So they are not teasers of the new episodes, after all.

*feels incredibly relieved Marvel won't be brought into this*

I can't believe that it's actually a few weeks away now... the hiatus is going faster than I thought it would!

... I'm still gonna miss the Arendelle gang though.:(

GOLD REUNITES THE QUEENS OF DARKENESS ON THE SPRING PREMIERE OF ABC'S "ONCE UPON A TIME"

Kristin Bauer van Straten (True Blood), Merrin Dungey (Revenge), Victoria Smurfit (Dracula) Guest Star

"Darkness on the Edge of Town" – With Gold banished from town, the residents of Storybrooke attempt to resume their normal lives. Hook and Belle search for a way to release the fairies from the Sorcerer's hat, while Emma, Henry and Regina continue to look for clues that could lead them to the Author. But when a terrifying darkness descends on the town, Emma and Regina are forced to confront the true nature of evil. Meanwhile, in New York, Gold and Ursula enlist Cruella De Vil to join their cause, on "Once Upon a Time," SUNDAY, MARCH 1 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

"Once Upon a Time" stars Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret, Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan, Lana Parrilla as the Evil Queen/Regina, Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David Nolan, Emilie de Ravin as Belle, Colin O'Donoghue as Hook, Jared S. Gilmore as Henry, Michael Socha as Will Scarlet and Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold.

Guest stars include Keegan Connor Tracy as Mother Superior, Beverley Elliott as Granny, Merrin Dungey as Ursula, Victoria Smurfit as Cruella De Vil, Michael Querin as Banker, Panou as FBI Agent and Kristin Bauer van Straten as Maleficent.

"Darkness on the Edge of Town" was written by Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz and directed by Jon Amiel.

Loved the premiere. More than I expected. Seems like it's going to be a lot of campy fun, which is exactly what I would ask from them at this point. I love the subtle inside-jokes about the amount of monsters that have appeared in the town.

At first I thought Cruella looked a bit odd, but the actress has won me over during the episode. She has clearly studied the mannerisms of the cartoon character.

I'd have loved to be in that car, eating fast food with Cruella DeVil and Ursula.

Once Upon a Time
"UNFORGIVEN"
Sunday, March 8th at 8pm ET/7pm CT on ABC

David and Mary Margaret fear Cruella and Ursula will reveal a secret they thought was long buried. Meanwhile, Regina and Henry search for the Author and turn to Pinocchio and Marco for help; and Emma launches her own investigation of Cruella and Ursula. In a flashback, Snow and Charming cross paths with the Queens of Darkness, as the threat of the Evil Queen's dark curse hangs over everyone.

Guest-starring Tony Amendola as Marco, Michael Coleman as Happy, Jakob Davies as Pinocchio, Merrin Dungey as Ursula, Victoria Smurfit as Cruella De Vil, and Kristin Bauer van Straten as Maleficent. 

"Unforgiven" was written by Andrew Chambliss & Kalinda Vazquez, and directed by Adam Horowitz.

REGINA GOES UNDERCOVER WITH THE QUEENS OF DARKNESS, ON ABC'S "ONCE UPON A TIME"

"Enter the Dragon" – In order to infiltrate the Queens of Darkness as a spy for the heroes, Regina must prove she's still willing to get her hands dirty. Meanwhile, Emma, David and Mary Margaret scramble to keep tabs on their undercover operative. Hook requests an unusual favor from Belle as Henry makes progress on his search for the Author. In a Fairy Tale Land flashback, Regina befriends Maleficent and helps her to rekindle her lost spark, on "Once Upon a Time," SUNDAY, MARCH 15 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

Guest stars include Tony Amendola as Marco/Geppetto, Eion Bailey as August, Sarah Bolger as Aurora, Merrin Dungey as Ursula, Victoria Smurfit as Cruella De Vil, Jakob Davies as Pinocchio, Sebastian Roche as King Stefan, Kristin Bauer van Straten as Maleficent, Noah Beggs as Bartender and Russell Roberts as Visiting Duke.

"Enter the Dragon" was written by David H. Goodman and Jerome Schwartz and directed by Ralph Hemecker.

• Like 1

Once Upon a Time
"POOR UNFORTUNATE SOUL"
8pm ET/7pm CT (Sunday, March 22nd) on ABC

August is tortured by Gold and the Queens of Darkness as they try to obtain info about the Author. Meanwhile, Regina worries about Robin Hood's safety; and back in fairy-tale land, a young Ursula makes a mistake when she trusts Hook.

Guest-starring Eion Bailey as August W. Booth, Tiffany Boone as Young Ursula, Merrin Dungey as Ursula, Chris Gauthier as William Smee, Ernie Hudson as King Poseidon, Sean Maguire as Robin Hood, Victoria Smurfit as Cruella De Vil, JoAnna Garcia Swisher as Ariel, and Kristin Bauer van Straten as Maleficent. 

"Poor Unfortunate Soul" was written by Andrew Chambliss & Dana Horgan, and directed by Steve Pearlman.