snoozealoo

Once Upon A Time

ELSA IS BLAMED FOR CASTING AN ICY SPELL ON MARIAN - WHICH COULD ULTIMATELY KILL HER, EMMA AND DAVID CATCH FORMER MERRY MEN MEMBER WILL SCARLET RUMMAGING THROUGH ROBIN HOOD'S TENT, AND IN ARENDELLE OF THE PAST, ELSA AND KRISTOFF MUST STOP HANS FROM ATTEMPTING TO TAKE CONTROL OF THE KINGDOM, ON ABC'S "ONCE UPON A TIME"

Elizabeth Mitchell (Lost, Revolution) Guest Stars as the Snow Queen

"Rocky Road" – When an icy spell is cast on Marian, which will ultimately freeze her heart and kill her, the Storybrooke residents place the blame on Elsa. But unbeknownst to anyone, a mysterious woman who runs the town's ice cream parlor has the same powers as Elsa and is trying to frame her. Emma and David find former Merry Men member Will Scarlet rummaging through Robin Hood's tent, Regina teams up with Henry to try and discover who the author of the fairy tale book is, Mary Margaret is having trouble balancing her duties as leader of Storybrooke and mother to young Prince Neal, and Hook begins to suspect that Mr. Gold is still in control of the dagger that calls upon him to be the Dark One. Meanwhile, in Arendelle of the past, Elsa and Kristoff set off to stop Hans from attempting to take control of the kingdom, on "Once Upon a Time," SUNDAY, OCTOBER 12 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

"Once Upon a Time" stars Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret, Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan, Lana Parrilla as the Evil Queen/Regina, Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David Nolan, Emilie de Ravin as Belle, Colin O'Donoghue as Hook, Jared S. Gilmore as Henry, Michael Socha as Will Scarlet and Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold.

Guest starring are Lee Arenberg as Leroy/Grumpy, Raphael Sbarge as Archie Hopper/Jiminy Cricket, Beverley Elliott as Granny, Sean Maguire as Robin Hood, Georgina Haig as Elsa, Scott Michael Foster as Kristoff, Raphael Alejandro as Roland, Christie Laing as Maid Marian, Charles Raahul Singh as General, Tyler Jacob Moore as Hans, Nils Hognestad as Franz, Marcus Rosner as Jurgen and Elizabeth Mitchell as Snow Queen.

"Rocky Road" was written by David H. Goodman & Jerome Schwartz and directed by Morgan Beggs.

• Community Manager

Sunday's episode was the first good one of the season! Finally!

I mean it was still stupid at some points but at least it had some actual wit and better acting.

Except for Jared Gilmore. Look, I didn't mind him in the first three seasons but now that's into his teen years, his terrible acting and his voice make him unbearable. What's more is that he's definably too old now to be into giving "secret missions" operation names. Blah. Can Henry go into the background until Jared has taken some much-needed acting lessons?

Sunday's episode was the first good one of the season! Finally!

I mean it was still stupid at some points but at least it had some actual wit and better acting.

Except for Jared Gilmore. Look, I didn't mind him in the first three seasons but now that's into his teen years, his terrible acting and his voice make him unbearable. What's more is that he's definably too old now to be into giving "secret missions" operation names. Blah. Can Henry go into the background until Jared has taken some much-needed acting lessons?

They must get rid of him one way or another if they want the show to go on after season 4.

Henry is way less prominent now though. And that's good, because there's nothing more annoying than a character that is permanently in the spotlight even though he's not playing a relevant role in the story.

I really think the show is back at its best since season 1. Basically because it feels fresh again, and not an endless continuation of the events of the pilot.

The costume designer of this show must enjoy his or her work so much. Elizabeth Mitchell's dress was fantastic. It's one of the only shows at the moment with such a creative costume design.

yep this episode was a good one , stuff was going on everywhere !

plus dairy queen is ice queen aunt lolllll

and seriously why do we even act surprise when we find out rumplestilskin is involved somehow ? 

i mean this guy has his dark one fingers in everybody's cookie jar ....

boy when belle finds out he's been playing her with the knife , she won't be little nice bride lollll , i want her to fix him real good , go fairytale amazing amy on him , he deserved it kkkkkk

i don't mind henry , he's hardly in the show anyway , he had a prominent part in first couple seasons but now i think its ok to focus on other people !

HOOK DISCOVERS THAT MAGIC ALWAYS COMES WITH A PRICE AFTER HE MAKES A DEAL WITH MR. GOLD TO RE-ATTACH HIS HAND SO THAT HE CAN EMBRACE EMMA WITH BOTH HANDS ON THEIR FIRST REAL DATE, AND BACK IN THE FAIRY TALE LAND OF THE PAST, RUMPLESTILTSKIN USES ANNA TO HELP HIM ACQUIRE A MAGICAL BOX FROM THE SORCERER'S APPRENTICE, ON ABC'S "ONCE UPON A TIME"

"The Apprentice"– After Emma asks Hook out on a real first date, Hook visits Mr. Gold and asks for his hand to be reattached so that he can embrace her with both hands. But magic always comes with a price. Henry and Mary Margaret try to offer hope to Regina when she becomes frustrated over not being able to find a cure to save a frozen Marian, and Will Scarlet attempts to break into the Storybrooke library to find a special book. Meanwhile, back in the Fairy Tale Land that was, Rumplestiltskin is after a magical box that the Sorcerer's apprentice is guarding, and he may use Elsa's sister Anna to help him get it, on "Once Upon a Time," SUNDAY, OCTOBER 19 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

"Once Upon a Time" stars Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret, Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan, Lana Parrilla as the Evil Queen/Regina, Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David Nolan, Emilie de Ravin as Belle, Colin O'Donoghue as Hook, Jared S. Gilmore as Henry, Michael Socha as Will Scarlet and Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold.

Guest starring are Georgina Haig as Elsa, Elizabeth Lail as Anna, Scott Michael Foster as Kristoff, Timothy Webber as The Apprentice, Brad Dourif as Zoso, Catherine Bogdanova as Spaghetti Lady, Garry Garneau as Spaghetti Man, Emanuel Fappas as Bartender and Elizabeth Mitchell as Snow Queen.

"The Apprentice" was written by Andrew Chambliss & Dana Horgan and directed by Ralph Hemecker.

• Like 1

le-moment-cle-de-cet-episode.jpg

SEASON 3 EPISODE 4

It was pretty good, Emma was wonderful and beautiful in her dress :D

Anna is still the best, beating Rumple with her luck, her beautiful smile and her determination :D

Henry found something useful to do, it's positive even if I don't care about the character.

Rumple will never change, this behavior is shameful after what his son did for him..

REGINA RELUCTANTLY TEAMS UP WITH EMMA TO SEARCH FOR THE SNOW QUEEN, ELSA SEES ANNA IN THE STORYBROOKE WOODS, AND IN THE PAST, YOUNG EMMA BEFRIENDS A KINDRID SPIRIT, WHO, LIKE HER, IS A RUNAWAY ORPHAN, ON ABC'S "ONCE UPON A TIME"

Elizabeth Mitchell (Lost) Guest Stars as the Snow Queen

Giancarlo Esposito (Breaking Bad) Guest Stars as Sidney

"Breaking Glass" - Regina reluctantly teams up with Emma to search for the Snow Queen after Sidney, who is once again Regina's prisoner in the mirror, discovers her whereabouts and agrees to lead her to the location. With Belle babysitting baby Neal, a nervous Mary Margaret and David prepare for their first date night away from their child and find themselves on a mission to track down Will Scarlet, who has escaped from the town jail, and Elsa sees Anna in the Storybrooke woods. Meanwhile, back in the past, young Emma finds herself a kindred spirit when she befriends a girl who, like her, is a runaway orphan, on "Once Upon a Time," SUNDAY, OCTOBER 26 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

Guest starring are Giancarlo Esposito as Sidney/Magic Mirror, Georgina Haig as Elsa, Elizabeth Lail as Anna, Oliver Rice as King Arendelle, Pascale Hutton as Queen Arendelle, Nicole Munoz as Lily, Barclay Hope as Lily's father, Kelly-Ruth Mercier as Manager, Anson Hibbert as Policeman, Ilias Webb as Kevin, Abby Ross as Young Emma and Elizabeth Mitchell as Snow Queen.

"Breaking Glass" was written by Kalinda Vazquez & Scott Nimerfro and directed by Alrick Riley.

OnceUponATime_102214_1600.jpg

EPISODE 5 SEASON 4

It was a good episode : An Ice Soldier, Regina + Emma fighting it, Elsa is wonderful and hot, same thing for the Snow Queen and the end of the episode is shocking : Emma met the Snow Queen in a foster home when she was a teen but she forgot because the Queen made her forget! :o

Edited by Fullbuster

EMMA HAS NO MEMORY OF THE SNOW QUEEN EVER BEING HER FOSTER MOTHER -- NOT KNOWING THAT SHE DOESN'T POSSESS THE REAL DAGGER, BELLE ATTEMPTS TO GET RUMPLESTILTSKIN TO REVEAL THE SNOW QUEEN'S HIDING PLACE, AND BACK IN THE PAST IN ARENDELLE, BELLE BEFRIENDS ANNA AND SEEKS HER ASSISTANCE IN LOCATING A TROLL WHO CAN HELP HER REGAIN HER LOST MEMORIES THAT HIDE THE FATE OF HER MOTHER, ON ABC'S "ONCE UPON A TIME"

John Rhys-Davies (The Lord of the Rings, Raiders of the Lost Ark) Voices Grand Pabbie

"Family Business" – The race is on to track down the elusive Snow Queen, who was once a foster mother to a young Emma – whose memories of this event have been erased – in order to discover what her ultimate end game is for Elsa and the residents of Storybrooke, and unaware that she does not possess the real blade that controls The Dark One, Belle attempts to use it to get her reluctant husband to show her where the Snow Queen is hiding. Meanwhile, back in the past, Belle travels to Arendelle and, with Anna's help, seeks out Grand Pabbie to help her regain her lost memories in order to discover the fate of her mother, on "Once Upon a Time," SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 2 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

Guest starring are Sean Maguire as Robin Hood, Georgina Haig as Elsa, Elizabeth Lail as Anna, Elizabeth Mitchell as Snow Queen, Scott Michael Foster as Kristoff, John Rhys-Davies as Grand Pabbie, Christie Laing as Marian, Frances O'Connor as Colette, Eric Keenleyside as Maurice, Jason Burkart as Little John, Darcey Johnson as Oaken and Garfield Wilson as Guard.

"Family Business" was written by Kalinda Vazquez & Andrew Chambliss and directed by Mario Van Peebles.

rumple and belle break my heart so much love and its all going the way of titanic it seems ! this was the moment to come clean !

anna is barry allen equivalent with the cuteness overload factor! can't help themselves from being adorable ! (people like that sometimes make me wanna puke but try as i might i can't hate them not even a little)

this snow queen is cray cray and they're the worse kind of villains !

EMMA CAPTURES THE SNOW QUEEN AND LEARNS THAT THEY ARE MORE ALIKE THEN SHE CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE, AND IN ARENDELLE OF THE PAST, INGRID DISCOVERS HER DEADLY ICE POWERS AND MAKES A PACT WITH HER TWO SISTERS TO PROTECT AND ALWAYS BE THERE FOR ONE ANOTHER – NO MATTER WHAT, ON ABC'S "ONCE UPON A TIME"

John Rhys-Davies (The Lord of the Rings, Raiders of the Lost Ark) is the Voice of Grand Pabbie

"The Snow Queen" – Emma captures the Snow Queen and interrogates her at the sheriff's station. But the Snow Queen uses her prior knowledge of Emma to try to persuade her into thinking that they are more alike than she could possibly imagine. Regina and Robin Hood's relationship grows increasingly complex as they struggle to find a way to save his dying wife, Emma begins to see what she missed out on by not growing up and being a family with Snow and Charming when she sees how involved Mary Margaret is in baby Neal's life, and Henry begins his after school job in Gold's shop while trying to help Regina find a clue to the identity of the author of the storybook. Meanwhile, in Arendelle of the past, we learn about the origin of the Snow Queen and her familial connection to Elsa and Anna as we see her discover her spectacular yet deadly ice powers, on "Once Upon a Time," SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 9 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

Guest starring are Jessy Schram as Ashley/Cinderella, Sarah Bolger as Aurora, Sean Maguire as Robin Hood, Georgina Haig as Elsa, Elizabeth Mitchell as Snow Queen, John Rhys-Davies as Grand Pabbie, Brighton Sharbino as Young Ingrid, Ava Marie Telek as Young Gerda, Bailey Herbert as Young Helga, Jonathan Runyon as Duke, Pascale Huttonas Gerda, Sally Pressman as Helga, Greg Webb as King and Ryan Booth as Man.

"The Snow Queen" was written by Edward Kitsis & Adam Horowitz and directed by Billy Gierhart.

• Like 1

I loved yesterday's episode. I love the Snow Queen ...I hate her for trying to push Emma and her family away from each other. But on the other hand I feel bad for her. She loved her sisters so much.

Snow was pissing me off yesterday. I love her, but ultimately? She is what pushed Emma away. I could understand her being a bit hesitant with Neal earlier in the episode, because she’s obviously incredibly protective and trying to compensate for not being able to raise Emma in raising Neal, so she’s latched on tight.

But at the police station? Snow was the one to send her that disapproving, frightened, and accusing look, as if it was Emma’s fault. David was concerned, and rightly so. Same as Henry. And Hook most definitely was not frightened, except perhaps frightened for Emma, because her well being always comes first …and he’s been where she is now. Same for Elsa.

In that moment, Emma saw her mother outright blame and scold her for something she could not control. THAT is what made her run away. And with the whole “We failed her” thing from Snow. I’m sorry, but the only one who judged Emma over wanting to help her was Snow and only Snow. Don't you dare blame Charming.

I love Snow. I really do. But I am incredibly disappointed/angry with her this episode.

Can't wait for next week's double episode.

Edited by pepper83

Why do you read spoilers people? Do you like not to be surprised when you watch a TV show, that destroys everything, you're really weird guys...I'd never do that!

ouat_emma_1600.jpg

SEASON 4 EPISODE 7

It was a great episode, we finally know about the Snow Queen's past and it's terrible : she killed her sister and the other one hates her despite all her sacrifices :/

Emma felt feared and unloved, I feel bad for her :/

Rumple is clearly a villain, it's over for him he won't leave the dark side, he got his chance but he will end up losing Belle and his family, such an idiot.